1. CALL TO ORDER
D. Approve the following Minutes:
E. Adopt the following Resolution(s), Proclamation(s), and/or Order(s):
1. Outstanding 4-H Members.
2. Commissioner Joe A. Gonzalez - Certificate of Appreciation from the Children's Advocacy Center of the Coastal Bend.
3. CONSENT AGENDA: The following Agenda Items are of a routine nature, and the Commissioners Court has received supporting materials for consideration. All of these Agenda Items will be passed with one vote without being discussed separately, unless a member of the Commissioners Court or the public requests that a particular Agenda Item be discussed. If so, that Agenda Item will be pulled from the Consent Agenda and discussed as part of the regular Agenda at the appropriate time. One vote will approve the remaining items on the Consent Agenda.
1. Receive an update from the Corpus Christi-Nueces County Health District on the status and monitoring of the Zika virus in Nueces County.
2. Discuss and consider approval of Road Improvements and Maintenance Agreement with Chapman Ranch Wind I, LLC, for the purpose of county road improvements and maintenance in the Chapman Ranch area of Nueces County.
3. Discuss and consider cancelling and/or not renewing the County's agreement with Independent Professional Management, Inc., for Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Asset Management of Voting Equipment.
4. Discuss and consider the approval of Change Order No. 1 with Largin Construction Services, LLC, to increase the contract amount relating to the Bishop County Building Renovation Project (Old fire station section).
5. Discuss and consider authorizing execution of agreement with L5E, LLC d/b/a 5 to assist the County in managing its electricity costs.
6. Discuss and consider authorizing the County Judge to execute Amendment No. 02 to Airport Participation Agreement between the Texas Department of Transportation and Nueces County related to construction of a new terminal at the Nueces County Airport.
7. Discuss and consider the approval of Change Order No. 5 to add a 90-day extension of time to the contract for TBC Commercial Construction LLC.
C. PUBLIC WORKS
1. Discuss and award RFP No. 3037-17 Cafeteria 125 Plan.
2. Discuss and award IFB No. 3049-17 AE-P Ergon Material.
3. Discuss and award IFB No. 3050-17 LRA (Limestone Rock Asphalt) Base, Type A, Grade 2.
4. Discuss and award IFB No. 3047-17 Motor Oil and Lubricants.
5. Discuss and award IFB No. 3051-17 HFRS-2 Emulsified Asphalt.
5. EXECUTIVE SESSION: PUBLIC NOTICE is given that the Commissioners Court may elect to go into an Executive Session anytime during the meeting to discuss matters listed on the Agenda, when authorized by the provisions of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. In the event the Commissioners Court elects to go into Executive Session regarding an agenda item, the section or sections of the Open Meetings Act authorizing the Executive Session will be publicly announced by the presiding officer. In accordance with the authority of the Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.076, 551.086, 551.087, the Commissioners Court will hold an Executive Session to consult with attorney(s) including matters related to litigation; deliberate regarding real property, prospective gift(s), personnel matters, including termination, county advisory bodies, security devices, and/or economic development negotiations and other matters that may be discussed in an Executive Session. Upon completion of the Executive Session, the Commissioners Court may in an open session take such action as appropriate on items discussed in an Executive Session.
6. BOARD APPOINTMENTS:
Jul 13, 2017 Commissioners Court - Special Meeting