1. CALL TO ORDER
D. Approve the following Minutes:
E. Present the following Certificate(s) of Recognition:
Items 3DD, 3EE, & 7A
3. CONSENT AGENDA: The following Agenda Items are of a routine nature, and the Commissioners Court has received supporting materials for consideration. All of these Agenda Items will be passed with one vote without being discussed separately, unless a member of the Commissioners Court or the public requests that a particular Agenda Item be discussed. If so, that Agenda Item will be pulled from the Consent Agenda and discussed as part of the regular Agenda at the appropriate time. One vote will approve the remaining items on the Consent Agenda.
2. Receive a presentation from Elsa Saenz, Purchasing Agent, on changes to Form 1295 (Disclosure of Interested Parties) required for contracts with Governmental Entities.
3. Discuss and consider approval of license agreements for use of the Richard M. Borchard Fairgrounds Baseball Venue with 1) Agua Dulce and 2) London Independent School Districts.
1. Receive a presentation from Iain Vasey, President/Chief Executive Officer, Corpus Christi Regional Economic Development Corporation (CCREDC), on the FY 2016-2017 activities; and, approve FY 2017-2018 contract.
1. Discuss and consider the execution of Grant Terms and Conditions for FEMA-4332-DR-TX in relation to receiving reimbursement for damages caused by Hurricane Harvey.
1. Discuss and award RFQ No. 3065-17 Engineering Services for Hazel Bazemore Boat Ramp Phase II.
2. Discuss and award IFB No. 3068-18 Law Enforcement Uniforms.
3. Discuss and award IFB No. 3055-17 FM 1833 and FM 666 Texas Water Development Board Waterline Improvement Project.
1. Approve Budget Change Order No. 08 for Fiscal Year 2017-2018.
2. Receive presentation on December 2017 Monthly Expense Report.
6. BOARD APPOINTMENTS:
Adjournment in Memory (upon request)
Feb 07, 2018 Commissioners Court - Regular