1. CALL TO ORDER
D. Approve the following Minutes:
E. Adopt the following Resolution(s), Proclamation(s), and/or Order(s):
3. CONSENT AGENDA: The following Agenda Items are of a routine nature, and the Commissioners Court has received supporting materials for consideration. All of these Agenda Items will be passed with one vote without being discussed separately, unless a member of the Commissioners Court or the public requests that a particular Agenda Item be discussed. If so, that Agenda Item will be pulled from the Consent Agenda and discussed as part of the regular Agenda at the appropriate time. One vote will approve the remaining items on the Consent Agenda.
1. Discuss and consider ratifying the Board of Judge's recommendation to increase Court Reporter salaries effective March 25, 2017, with the elimination of two (2) Roving Court Reporter positions, and related matters.
2. Discuss and consider rescinding the March 7, 2017 lease agreement with LYB Enterprises for continuation of office space usage for the Nueces County Community Supervision and Corrections Department at 4525 Gollihar Road; approve revised Lease Agreement with LYB Enterprises.
3. Discuss and consider approval of Texas A&M-Kingsville Master of Social Work Program Affiliation Agreement.
1. Discuss and consider execution of Amendment No. 1 to the Nueces County Grants Administration Policy.
1. Approve Budget Change Order No. 13 for Fiscal Year 2016-2017.
2. Monthly Financial Report for the Month of March 2017.
3. Receive report and management letter FY 2016 from outside auditor, Ernest R. Garza, CPA.
5. EXECUTIVE SESSION: PUBLIC NOTICE is given that the Commissioners Court may elect to go into an Executive Session anytime during the meeting to discuss matters listed on the Agenda, when authorized by the provisions of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. In the event the Commissioners Court elects to go into Executive Session regarding an agenda item, the section or sections of the Open Meetings Act authorizing the Executive Session will be publicly announced by the presiding officer. In accordance with the authority of the Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.076, 551.086, 551.087, the Commissioners Court will hold an Executive Session to consult with attorney(s) including matters related to litigation; deliberate regarding real property, prospective gift(s), personnel matters, including termination, county advisory bodies, security devices, and/or economic development negotiations and other matters that may be discussed in an Executive Session. Upon completion of the Executive Session, the Commissioners Court may in an open session take such action as appropriate on items discussed in an Executive Session.
6. BOARD APPOINTMENTS:
May 11, 2017 Commissioners Court - Regular