1. CALL TO ORDER
D. Approve the following Minutes:
E. Adopt the following Resolution(s), Proclamation(s), and/or Order(s):
1. Patsy Rodgers - Senior Community Services, retiring after 34 years of service to Nueces County.
2. Norman J. Rodgers - Department of Public Works, retiring after 21 years of service to Nueces County.
3. Oscar O. Ortiz - Commissioners Court, retiring after 26 years of service to Nueces County.
2. PUBLIC COMMENT: This section provides the public the opportunity to address the Commissioners Court on any issues within its jurisdiction. The Commissioners Court may not take formal action on any requests made during the Public Comment period which are not on the Agenda, but can refer such requests to County staff for review if appropriate.
C. Port of Corpus Christi Authority of Nueces County
3. CONSENT AGENDA: The following Agenda Items are of a routine nature, and the Commissioners Court has received supporting materials for consideration. All of these Agenda Items will be passed with one vote without being discussed separately, unless a member of the Commissioners Court or the public requests that a particular Agenda Item be discussed. If so, that Agenda Item will be pulled from the Consent Agenda and discussed as part of the regular Agenda at the appropriate time. One vote will approve the remaining items on the Consent Agenda.
J. Authorize a TASB BuyBoard State Contract No. 521-16 purchase from Caldwell Country for a 2017 Chevrolet 3500 Express Van for the Sheriff’s office.
O. Accept the executed agreement with Aramark Correctional Services, LLC for food service at CSCD facilities as approved by the Board of Judges for RFP No. 2916-12 Food Management Program for Nueces County CSCD.
P. Authorize execution of an agreement with CenturyLink Sales Solutions, Inc. for a phone system and maintenance at the Port Aransas Building.
1. Discuss and consider adopting a resolution establishing a Nueces County Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) Program.
2. Discuss and consider execution of a Professional Services Agreement with the Texas Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) Authority for purposes of administering the Nueces County PACE Program.
3. Discuss and consider adoption of a resolution giving approval to the refinancing by the Tarrant County Cultural Education Facilities Finance Corporation of a project for SQLC Senior Living Center at Corpus Christi, Inc.
4. Discuss delay in election worker pay, for November 2016 election, including early voting.
A. Christus Spohn Health Board of Trustees
5. Discuss and consider accepting the Nueces County Emergency Management Plan Annex G (Law Enforcement) as presented by the Nueces County Emergency Management Coordinator.
6. Discuss and consider accepting the Nueces County Emergency Management Plan Annex V (Terrorist Incident Response) as presented by the Nueces County Emergency Management Coordinator.
7. Discuss and consider selection and execution of a contract with JKS Engineering Co., P.L.L.C. for engineering services for the Phase I Park Expansion project at I.B. Magee Beach Park, as recommended by the Coastal Parks Board of Commissioners.
8. Discuss and consider acceptance of offers on the purchase of the Historic 1914 Nueces County Courthouse.
1. Discuss and consider approval of Supplemental Agreement No. 1 with International Consulting Engineers (ICE), related to the Hazel Bazemore Boat Ramp Rehabilitation project.
1. Discuss and consider the approval of Change Order No. 3 for the County Road 52 construction project.
2. Approve Assignment Agreement between the County of Nueces and Hanson Professional Service, Inc.
1. Approve Budget Change Order No. 05 for Fiscal Year 2016-2017.
5. EXECUTIVE SESSION: PUBLIC NOTICE is given that the Commissioners Court may elect to go into an Executive Session anytime during the meeting to discuss matters listed on the Agenda, when authorized by the provisions of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. In the event the Commissioners Court elects to go into Executive Session regarding an agenda item, the section or sections of the Open Meetings Act authorizing the Executive Session will be publicly announced by the presiding officer. In accordance with the authority of the Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.076, 551.086, 551.087, the Commissioners Court will hold an Executive Session to consult with attorney(s) including matters related to litigation; deliberate regarding real property, prospective gift(s), personnel matters, including termination, county advisory bodies, security devices, and/or economic development negotiations and other matters that may be discussed in an Executive Session. Upon completion of the Executive Session, the Commissioners Court may in an open session take such action as appropriate on items discussed in an Executive Session.
B. Nueces County Beach Management Advisory Committee
CONVENE MEETING OF ROAD DISTRICT IV:
Dec 14, 2016 Commissioners Court - Regular