1. CALL TO ORDER
D. Approve the following Minutes:
1. Hi-Fairnessee Girls Club 85th Anniversary.
2. Barbara Beeler - Retiring after 10 years as Director of the Seashore Middle Academy.
1. Receive a presentation from Incarnate Word Academy related to their mission program and recognize the students who participated in local service projects that included work at Mother Teresa Shelter, the Salvation Army and bringing water to persons living in the Colonias.
3. Keith McMullin - Superior performance during the past 6 years as Mayor of Port Aransas.
4. Casper Wenzel - Coach at Incarnate Word Academy, retiring after many years.
5. Steve Lanoux - Recognition on success as Port Aransas councilman.
6. Appointing Infection Disease Officer and Alternate. (Part 1 of 2)
1. Receive a report from Coffman Associates on the Nueces County Airport Runway Length Justification Study.
2. Receive presentation on the Uniform Truancy Policy as recommended by the Nueces County Truancy Committee pursuant to Section 25.0916 of the Texas Education Code.
3. CONSENT AGENDA: The following Agenda Items are of a routine nature, and the Commissioners Court has received supporting materials for consideration. All of these Agenda Items will be passed with one vote without being discussed separately, unless a member of the Commissioners Court or the public requests that a particular Agenda Item be discussed. If so, that Agenda Item will be pulled from the Consent Agenda and discussed as part of the regular Agenda at the appropriate time. One vote will approve the remaining items on the Consent Agenda.
K. Authorize execution of Amendment 1 with ProTech Mechanical for RFP No. 2926-13 Maintenance Services for Chillers.
6. Appointing Infection Disease Officer and Alternate. (Part 2 of 2)
2. Discuss and consider approval of the Nueces County Truancy Policy, as recommended by the Nueces County Truancy Committee.
3. Receive an update from the Emergency Management Coordinator's Office on hurricane preparedness activities and planning.
4. Discuss and consider authorizing the County Judge to execute an Agreement for Transfer of Entitlements with the Federal Aviation Administration related to the Nueces County Airport improvements.
5. Discuss and consider adopting a Resolution authorizing the County Judge to execute all contracts and agreements with Texas Department of Transportation related to construction of a new Airport Terminal.
6. Discuss and consider agreements for use of Nueces County property as a staging site during emergencies with the City of Robstown, City of Port Aransas, AEP, AT&T and HEB.
7. Discuss and consider authorizing County Judge to Execute Amendment No. 1 to Interlocal Agreement between Nueces County and the City of Corpus Christi for the County Road 52 Extension Phase 1 Project.
8. Discuss and consider transfer of a Senior Clerk position (Pay Group 13) from District Clerk's Office to Sheriff's Department for Jury Administration Department.
9. Discuss and consider approval of agreement with Anglepoint to conduct a 3rd party audit of Microsoft licensing in Nueces County.
B. HEALTH DEPARTMENT
1. Discuss and consider execution of an Interlocal Agreement between Nueces County and the City of Corpus Christi for the purpose of the Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant Program FY 2016 Local Solicitation Award.
2. Discuss and consider the execution of Amendment No. 4 to Subrecipient Grant Agreement GLO Contract No. 14-094-000-7962 Coastal Management Program (CMP) Cycle 18 for the Hilltop Nature Park Enhancements.
1. Discuss and consider adopting a Resolution and Order to allow the treatment of stagnant water with a mosquito larvicide in the rural areas of Nueces County.
2. Discuss and consider the approval of the Plat of Marco Mendez Acres.
1. Approve Budget Change Order No. 15 for Fiscal Year 2015-2016.
2. Discuss progress of Executime implementation.
3. Discuss and consider Mobile Phone Access for Executime.
4. Quarterly Investment Reports dated March 31, 2016.
Jun 08, 2016 Commissioners Court - Regular