1. CALL TO ORDER
D. Approve the following Minutes:
E. Adopt the following Resolution(s), Proclamation(s), and/or Order(s):
F. Present the following Certificate(s) of Recognition:
2. PUBLIC COMMENT: This section provides the public the opportunity to address the Commissioners Court on any issues within its jurisdiction. The Commissioners Court may not take formal action on any requests made during the Public Comment period which are not on the Agenda, but can refer such requests to County staff for review if appropriate.
3. CONSENT AGENDA: The following Agenda Items are of a routine nature, and the Commissioners Court has received supporting materials for consideration. All of these Agenda Items will be passed with one vote without being discussed separately, unless a member of the Commissioners Court or the public requests that a particular Agenda Item be discussed. If so, that Agenda Item will be pulled from the Consent Agenda and discussed as part of the regular Agenda at the appropriate time. One vote will approve the remaining items on the Consent Agenda.
A. Authorize payment of bills - manual check registers dated July 2, 2018 to July 16, 2018.
B. Authorize payment of bills - regular bill summaries dated July 6, 2018, July 13, 2018, and July 20, 2018.
D. Approve personnel actions of budgeted nature: 1. Temp List #439 2. Contract List #783 3. Personnel Changes Report dated July 6, 2018 and July 13, 2018.
K. Accept for record purposes, the executed lease agreement for M-4 Hangar with Wayne Hunter for FY 2017-2018 for July 1, 2018 through September 30, 2018 at the Nueces County Airport.
P. Approve a finding for the method of procurement (request for proposals) for Order for Solid Waste Collection Services for County residents; authorize the Purchasing Agent to publish a notice; and adopt an order delegating evaluation authority to a selection committee.
Q. Approve a finding for the method of procurement (request for competitive bids) for Solid Waste Collection & Disposal Service (Dumpsters) for County Properties Only.
1. Receive a presentation from Estrada Hinojosa Investment Bankers related to refunding certain Nueces County Debt Obligations for the purposes of savings, and related matters.
2. Receive a presentation from Juan Pimentel, County Engineer, on updated Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Floodplain Maps.
2. Discuss and consider approving the plats of Lot 1, Block 3 & Lot 5, Block 2 in San Petronila Unit 1 and Lot 23, Block 3 in San Petronila Unit 2.
1. Approve Budget Change Order No. 19 for Fiscal Year 2017-2018 and Capital Project Budget Change Order No.70.
5. EXECUTIVE SESSION: PUBLIC NOTICE is given that the Commissioners Court may elect to go into an Executive Session anytime during the meeting to discuss matters listed on the Agenda, when authorized by the provisions of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. In the event the Commissioners Court elects to go into Executive Session regarding an agenda item, the section or sections of the Open Meetings Act authorizing the Executive Session will be publicly announced by the presiding officer. In accordance with the authority of the Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.076, 551.086, 551.087, the Commissioners Court will hold an Executive Session to consult with attorney(s) including matters related to litigation; deliberate regarding real property, prospective gift(s), personnel matters, including termination, county advisory bodies, security devices, and/or economic development negotiations and other matters that may be discussed in an Executive Session. Upon completion of the Executive Session, the Commissioners Court may in an open session take such action as appropriate on items discussed in an Executive Session.
Jul 25, 2018 Commissioners Court - Regular