1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PUBLIC COMMENT: This section provides the public the opportunity to address the Commissioners Court on any issues within its jurisdiction. The Commissioners Court may not take formal action on any requests made during the Public Comment period which are not on the Agenda, but can refer such requests to County staff for review if appropriate.
1. Receive report on the pricing and award of sale of Nueces County, Texas, Limited Tax Refunding Bonds, Series 2019.
2. Discuss and consider a course of action for the rehabilitation/restoration of the Nueces County Courthouse façade; including any possible implementation of safety measures.
3. Discuss and consider selection of Richter Architects for services related the Courthouse.
4. Discuss and consider hiring Welder Leshin Lorenz McNiff Buchanan Haw, LLP to provide legal services related to proposed Intergovernmental support Agreement (IGSA) with Naval Air Station Corpus Christi and related matters; authorize execution of engagement letter.
5. Discuss and consider options for funding a drainage project, including permitting and environmental assessments related to the City of Corpus Christ and Nueces County Collaboration on North Beach and Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone #4.
1. Discuss and consider approval of Change Order(s) for the Nueces County I.B. Magee RV Park Improvement Project.
Adjournment in Memory (upon request)
Dec 09, 2019 Commissioners Court - Special Meeting