1. CALL TO ORDER
A. County Judge calls Pastor Alex Garcia from New Life Church for the Invocation.
B. Pledge of Allegiance to the United States of America and Texas Flags.
C. County Judge will call roll, note date, time, and location of meeting, and certify a quorum is present.
D. SAFETY BRIEFING
2. PUBLIC COMMENT: This section provides the public the opportunity to address the Commissioners Court on any issues within its jurisdiction. The Commissioners Court may not take formal action on any requests made during the Public Comment period which are not on the Agenda, but can refer such requests to County staff for review if appropriate.
3. CONSENT AGENDA: The following Agenda Items are of a routine nature, and the Commissioners Court has received supporting materials for consideration. All of these Agenda Items will be passed with one vote without being discussed separately, unless a member of the Commissioners Court or the public requests that a particular Agenda Item be discussed. If so, that Agenda Item will be pulled from the Consent Agenda and discussed as part of the regular Agenda at the appropriate time. One vote will approve the remaining items on the Consent Agenda.
J. Authorize execution for the following renewals/proposals received for the employee Health Plan of medical & pharmacy benefits.: Renewals: RFP No. 3042-17 Third Party Administration (TPA); RFP No. 3045-17 Disease Management, Pre-Certification Utilization Program; RFP No. 3046-17 Cobra-HIPAA Administration RFP No. 3044-17 Pharmacy Benefit Management Program (PBM); New (replacing current services) RFP 3108-19 National Network, and-or Local Network and Secondary (Wrap) Network, or other Network Services; RFP No. 3109-19 Aggregate and Specific Re-Insurance (Stop Loss).
K. Approve execution of RFP 3037-17 Cafeteria Plan and RFP 3038-17 Group Term Life renewal amendments.
1. Discuss and consider proposal for 2019-2020 tax rate for Nueces County, NC Farm to Market, and NC Hospital District; in the event the proposed tax rate(s) exceed the effective tax rate, take a record vote and authorize publishing appropriate notices.
2. Receive presentation and discuss developing an Intergovernmental Support Agreement (IGSA) with Naval Air Station Corpus Christi to support energy resilience and job growth on the base by SONRI, Inc.
3. Discuss and consider adoption of a resolution approving an agreement for equipment and consumables with the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles, related to administering motor vehicle titles and registration in Nueces County.
4. Discuss and consider approval of Master Service Agreement with eCivis for sole source cost allocation plan.
1. Approve Budget Change Order No. 20 for Fiscal Year 2018-2019.
5. EXECUTIVE SESSION: PUBLIC NOTICE is given that the Commissioners Court may elect to go into an Executive Session anytime during the meeting to discuss matters listed on the Agenda, when authorized by the provisions of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. In the event the Commissioners Court elects to go into Executive Session regarding an agenda item, the section or sections of the Open Meetings Act authorizing the Executive Session will be publicly announced by the presiding officer. In accordance with the authority of the Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.076, 551.086, 551.087, the Commissioners Court will hold an Executive Session to consult with attorney(s) including matters related to litigation; deliberate regarding real property, prospective gift(s), personnel matters, including termination, county advisory bodies, security devices, and/or economic development negotiations and other matters that may be discussed in an Executive Session. Upon completion of the Executive Session, the Commissioners Court may in an open session take such action as appropriate on items discussed in an Executive Session.
Adjournment in Memory (upon request)
Aug 14, 2019 Commissioners Court - Regular