1. CALL TO ORDER
1. Discuss and consider approval of mitigation project and improvements by Belaire Environmental, Inc. at Nueces County owned land referred to as the Kleberg Beach Property.
2. Discuss and consider the Lake Padre Development Company and mitigation work and public access enhancements to an existing jurisdictional wetland site in or around Padre Balli County Park as required under their United States Army Corps of Engineers development permit; discuss compensation thereof to the County.
1. Discuss and award RFP 3101-19 Grants Administration Services for TxGLO Community Development Block Grant Disaster Recovery (CDBG-DR).
2. Discuss and award RFQ 3102-19 Engineering Services for the Development of Hurricane Harvey Disaster Recovery Project(s).
4. EXECUTIVE SESSION: PUBLIC NOTICE is given that the Commissioners Court may elect to go into an Executive Session anytime during the meeting to discuss matters listed on the Agenda, when authorized by the provisions of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. In the event the Commissioners Court elects to go into Executive Session regarding an agenda item, the section or sections of the Open Meetings Act authorizing the Executive Session will be publicly announced by the presiding officer. In accordance with the authority of the Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.076, 551.086, 551.087, the Commissioners Court will hold an Executive Session to consult with attorney(s) including matters related to litigation; deliberate regarding real property, prospective gift(s), personnel matters, including termination, county advisory bodies, security devices, and/or economic development negotiations and other matters that may be discussed in an Executive Session. Upon completion of the Executive Session, the Commissioners Court may in an open session take such action as appropriate on items discussed in an Executive Session.
Adjournment in Memory (upon request)
Jun 07, 2019 Commissioners Court - Special Meeting