1. CALL TO ORDER
D. ANNOUNCEMENT ON DISCLOSURE OF CONFLICTS OF INTEREST: Any Conflicts of Interest or Appearance of a Conflict of Interest with items on this agenda shall be declared at this time. Members with conflicts will refrain from voting and are asked to refrain from discussion on such items. Conflicts discovered later in the meeting shall be disclosed at that time.
E. PUBLIC COMMENT: This section provides the public the opportunity to address the Commissioners Court on any issues within its jurisdiction. The Commissioners Court may not take formal action on any requests made during the Public Comment period which are not on the Agenda, but can refer such requests to County staff for review if appropriate.
2. CONSENT AGENDA: The following Agenda Items are of a routine nature, and the Commissioners Court has received supporting materials for consideration. All of these Agenda Items will be passed with one vote without being discussed separately, unless a member of the Commissioners Court or the public requests that a particular Agenda Item be discussed. If so, that Agenda Item will be pulled from the Consent Agenda and discussed as part of the regular Agenda at the appropriate time. One vote will approve the remaining items on the Consent Agenda.
D. Authorize payment of bills - Special Motions Regular list ;Special Motions List - Lockwood Andrews & Newnam and Special Motions List - American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) dated June 21, 2023.
1. Discuss and consider approval of interlocal agreement between City of Corpus Christi, County of Nueces, and City of Driscoll related to consolidated emergency dispatch center services (MetroCom).
2. Discuss and consider amending Nueces County Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) Program Report and the corresponding forms to update the model program documents to allow participants with United States Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and/or Federal Housing Administration (FHA) multifamily housing projects to utilize the Nueces County PACE Program.
3. Discuss and consider appointing Nueces County committee to negotiate a proposed licensing agreement with Yoby Park related to potential modification and licensing of the ballpark at the Richard M. Borchard Regional Fairgrounds, and related matters.
4. Discuss and consider approval of request for a Dune Protection Permit for the removal and replacement of an existing Dune Walkover (DPP-04012023-DW) at Admirals Row - Mustang Island, Nueces County, Texas.
5. Discuss and consider approval of request for a Dune Protection Permit DPP 202304-04 for mitigation of violation at 7213 SH 361, Corpus Christi, Nueces County, Texas.
6. Discuss and consider authorizing request for funding for $2,313,000.00 from the Nueces County Hospital District for Public Health services and activities for Fiscal Year 2023-24.
7. Discuss and consider approving the Charity Care funding release of $1,956,147.25 deposited to Nueces County from the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) according to the Corpus Christi Nueces County Public Health District Cooperative agreement amended in 2022.
8. Discuss and consider approval of Hagerty Consulting, Inc., outstanding invoices for Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act (IIJA), and any related matters.
9. Discuss and consider method of procurement RFP (request for proposals) for Employee Benefits Management and Consulting Services; authorize the Purchasing Agent to publish a notice; and adopt an Order delegating evaluation authority to a selection committee.
10. Discuss and consider authorizing payment of $4,167.00 to Nueces County Drainage District No. 2 for City of Driscoll Drainage Improvement Project.
11. Discuss and consider upcoming Commissioners Court meeting date, Budget Workshop dates, and related matters.
1. Discuss and review operations of the Animal Services Department; discuss and consider job descriptions and salary; and related matters.
1. Discuss and consider approving recommended funding source and cost estimate of $281,250.00 for Constable Precinct 5, Calderon Building Renovation Project; Discuss and consider authorizing Public Works to obtain cooperative bids as the method of procurement.
2. Discuss and consider approval of the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) Funding Source for Public Works (Equipment) in the amount of $762,067.00.
3. Discuss and consider pausing work on Animal Care Facility Project, and any related matters.
1. Discuss and consider approving an order granting an exemption to competitive bidding requirements and approving a sole source purchase from Dailey and Wells Communications, Inc., in the amount of $56,167.40, for P25 Phase II System Upgrade software for law enforcement radio system.
2. Discuss and consider approving a BuyBoard Contract No. 670-22 with Galls, LLC in the amount of $136,710.36 for the purchase of eighteen (18) ballistic shields for Nueces County Law Enforcement use.
3. Discuss and consider conditional selection for a Bulk Diesel and Unleaded Fuel Contract (IFB-3236-23).
4. Discuss and consider conditional selection for RFP 3235-23 Grant Management Services for Disaster Recovery (ARPA, COVID & FEMA PA).
1. Approve Budget Change Order No. 16 for Fiscal Year 2022-2023.
2. Approve Capital Project Budget Change Order # 122.
Jun 21, 2023 Commissioners Court - Regular