1. CALL TO ORDER
A. County Judge calls for the Invocation.
B. Pledge of Allegiance to the United States of America and Texas Flags.
D. Adopt the following Resolution(s), Proclamation(s), and/or Order(s):
11. Discuss and consider Agreement with City of Corpus Christi regarding Parker Pool Property Payment for Utilities, Use of and Transfer of Property; Discuss and consider acceptance of Special Warranty Deed conveying Parker Pool located at or near 654 Graham Road, Corpus Christi, Texas.
3. CONSENT AGENDA: The following Agenda Items are of a routine nature, and the Commissioners Court has received supporting materials for consideration. All of these Agenda Items will be passed with one vote without being discussed separately, unless a member of the Commissioners Court or the public requests that a particular Agenda Item be discussed. If so, that Agenda Item will be pulled from the Consent Agenda and discussed as part of the regular Agenda at the appropriate time. One vote will approve the remaining items on the Consent Agenda.
I. Authorize a TASB BuyBoard State Contract No 521-16 purchase from Caldwell Country for a 2019-2020 Chevrolet 2500HD Silverado 4X4 Crew Cab for the Inland Parks.
N. Approve execution of Supplemental Agreement No. 1 with International Consulting Engineers (ICE) for Engineering Services for the Petronila Drainage Improvement Project.
2. PUBLIC COMMENT: This section provides the public the opportunity to address the Commissioners Court on any issues within its jurisdiction. The Commissioners Court may not take formal action on any requests made during the Public Comment period which are not on the Agenda, but can refer such requests to County staff for review if appropriate.
Items 4 A1 - 4 A3
4. Discuss and consider approval of request to extend the December 18, 2018, proposal deadline on the sale of the Historic 1914 Nueces County Courthouse.
5. Discuss and consider adopting an Order authorizing the execution of the First Amendment to the June 11, 2018 Temporary Tax Abatement Agreement with Permico Midstream Partners, LLC, pursuant to Chapter 312 of the Texas Tax Code.
6. Discuss and consider adopting an Order authorizing the execution of an Agreement with Permico Midstream Partners, LLC, providing for a Temporary Tax Abatement (Permico Phase 2), pursuant to Chapter 312 of the Texas Tax Code.
7. Discuss and consider approving an order authorizing the Nueces County Hospital District to sell District-owned real property pursuant to Texas Health and Safety Code, §281.050 through competitive bidding: a. Real property presently known as CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi Memorial (formerly known as Memorial Medical Center) located at 2606 Hospital Boulevard, Corpus Christi, Texas; sale exclusive of real property upon which the Dr. Hector P. Garcia Memorial Family Health Center is located; and b. Other real properties adjacent to or in the vicinity of CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi Memorial (formerly known as Memorial Medical Center) located at 2606 Hospital Boulevard, Corpus Christi, Texas.
8. Discuss and consider a two-year extension of the agreement with the Texas Property Assessed Clean Energy Authority, related to the Property Assessed Clean Energy Act (PACE).
9. Receive an update from the Nueces Center for Mental Health and Intellectual Disabilities on the Community Collaborative Plan for Mental Health.
10. Receive a presentation from Rebecca Flanigan, Deputy Director of Litigation, Texas Rio Grande Legal Aid, on FY 2017-2018 activities; approve Fiscal Year 2018-2019 contract.
12. Discuss and consider approval of Supplemental Agreement No. 2 for a no cost time extension to the JKS Professional Services Contract for the I.B. Magee RV Park Project.
13. Discuss and consider appointing Tyner Little as Acting/Interim Director of the Office of Commissioner Court Administration.
14. Discuss and consider selection of International Consulting Engineering (ICE) for engineering services for the Tierra Grande Drainage Project and execute contract.
15. Discuss and consider adding a proposed County-wide Drainage District to the County's Legislative Agenda and seeking enabling legislation for creation of such a district, and related matters.
B. DISTRICT ATTORNEY
1. Discuss and consider the submission of a letter of intent to the Office on Violence Against Women for the Justice for Families Program 2019.
2. Discuss and consider the submission of grant applications to the Texas Division of Emergency Management for the DR-4332 Hazard Mitigation Grant Program.
3. Discuss and consider the execution of a Boating Access Grant Program Agreement with Texas Parks and Wildlife for Project Number F-284-B-1 Hazel Bazemore Board Ramp - Phase II.
4. Discuss and consider the execution of Supplemental Agreement No. 1 to an Engineering Services Contract with International Consulting Engineers for RFQ No. 3065-17 Hazel Bazemore Boat Ramp, Phase II.
1. Approve Asset Forfeiture reports for FY 2017 for Nueces County Constable Pct. 1, Constable Pct. 2, Constable Pct. 3, Constable Pct. 4, Constable Pct. 5, District Attorney, and Sheriff's Department.
2. Approve Budget Change Order No. 5 for Fiscal Year 2018-2019.
3. Approve monthly financial report for the month of September 2018.
4. Approve Quarterly Investment Report ending September 30, 2018.
Adjournment in Memory (upon request)
Dec 12, 2018 Commissioners Court - Regular