1. CALL TO ORDER
E. SAFETY BRIEFING
F. PUBLIC HEARING
I. Accept the following Minutes:
2. CONSENT AGENDA: The following Agenda Items are of a routine nature, and the Commissioners Court has received supporting materials for consideration. All of these Agenda Items will be passed with one vote without being discussed separately, unless a member of the Commissioners Court or the public requests that a particular Agenda Item be discussed. If so, that Agenda Item will be pulled from the Consent Agenda and discussed as part of the regular Agenda at the appropriate time. One vote will approve the remaining items on the Consent Agenda.
1. Discuss and consider adopting an Order Designating the Tesla Reinvestment Zone #1 within Nueces County, Texas as a reinvestment zone, pursuant to the Property Redevelopment and Tax Abatement Act, Chapter 312 of the Texas Tax Code, to be located west of the intersection of U.S. Highway 77 and County Road 28 in Driscoll, Nueces County, Texas. The facility is intended to manufacture lithium batteries.
2. Receive presentation from Estrada Hinojosa & Company, Inc. regarding financing options for the Nueces County Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System and replacement of timeclocks, to include Public Property Financing Contractual Obligations, tax notes, certificates of obligations, or other available financing options, and related matters.
3. Discuss and consider reallocation of funds designated for first floor expansion to be utilized for second floor for cocession/restuarant at Bob Hall Pier.
4. Discuss and consider submission of grant application to the General Land Office, Community Development Block Grant Mitigation Funds (Local Hazard Mitigation Plans Program) for update of the Nueces County Hazard Mitigation Action Plan.
5. Discuss and consider next Commissioners Court meeting date.
1. Approve Budget Change Order No. 22 for Fiscal Year 2021-2022.
Adjournment in Memory (upon request)
Sep 26, 2022 Commissioners Court - Special Meeting