1. CALL TO ORDER
D. Approve the following Minutes:
E. Adopt the following Resolution(s), Proclamation(s), and/or Order(s):
1. Discuss and consider request for increases to Court Reporter salaries to enable timely filling of vacant Court Reporter positions.
2. PUBLIC COMMENT: This section provides the public the opportunity to address the Commissioners Court on any issues within its jurisdiction. The Commissioners Court may not take formal action on any requests made during the Public Comment period which are not on the Agenda, but can refer such requests to County staff for review if appropriate.
3. CONSENT AGENDA: The following Agenda Items are of a routine nature, and the Commissioners Court has received supporting materials for consideration. All of these Agenda Items will be passed with one vote without being discussed separately, unless a member of the Commissioners Court or the public requests that a particular Agenda Item be discussed. If so, that Agenda Item will be pulled from the Consent Agenda and discussed as part of the regular Agenda at the appropriate time. One vote will approve the remaining items on the Consent Agenda.
2. Discuss and consider selection of Coastal Environments, Inc. and approval of the Professional Services Agreement to conduct an Archaeological Survey and Wetland Assessment at I.B. Magee Park.
3. Discuss and consider selection of LNV, Inc. for Hilltop Community Center Re-Roof and HVAC replacement architectural services; approve execution of architectural services contract.
4. Discuss and consider allocation of the Family Protection Fee to the following agencies: Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA), Family Counseling Service, Nueces County Children's Advocacy Center, Nueces County CPS Community Partners Board, The Ark Assessment Center & Emergency Shelter and Women's Shelter of South Texas; and Approve FY2016/2017 Family Protection Fee Contracts.
Items 5 - 8
9. Discuss and consider creation of a Lieutenant position in the Sheriff's ID Section, Department 3710.
10. Discuss and consider the job responsibilities of the Inland Parks Director.
1. Discuss and consider (1) the selection of Turner, Ramirez & Associates, Inc. and (2) the approval of an Architectural Services Contract for the relocation of various offices at the McKinzie Jail Annex.
2. Discuss and consider a Supplemental Agreement for the extensions of the Engineering Services Contract with Hanson Professional Services Inc. for the monitoring and sampling of storm water in the rural areas.
1. Approve Budget Change Order No. 24 for FY 2015-2016.
2. Approve Budget Change Order No. 10 for FY 2016/2017.
6. BOARD APPOINTMENTS:
Mar 21, 2017 Commissioners Court - Special Meeting