1. CALL TO ORDER
D. Approve the following Minutes:
E. Adopt the following Resolution(s), Proclamation(s), and/or Order(s):
4. Discuss and consider the reclassification of the Court Administrator position from a Pay Group 28 to a Pay Group 34. (Part 1 of 2)
3. CONSENT AGENDA: The following Agenda Items are of a routine nature, and the Commissioners Court has received supporting materials for consideration. All of these Agenda Items will be passed with one vote without being discussed separately, unless a member of the Commissioners Court or the public requests that a particular Agenda Item be discussed. If so, that Agenda Item will be pulled from the Consent Agenda and discussed as part of the regular Agenda at the appropriate time. One vote will approve the remaining items on the Consent Agenda.
1. Discuss and consider appointing the Election Judges and Alternates for the June 30, 2018, Special Election, and related matters.
2. Discuss and consider approval of Early Voting and Election Day Polling Locations for the June 30, 2018, Special Election.
3. Discuss and consider granting a 30-foot wide Utility Easement to the City of Corpus Christi at Packery Channel Park.
4. Discuss and consider approval of cost allocation method of witness fee charges for retired or temporary medical examiners.
5. Discuss and consider adopting an Order prohibiting the use and sale of aerial fireworks in the unincorporated areas of the County during the July 2018 fireworks season.
1. Discuss and consider the acceptance of a grant award from the Rebuild Texas Fund for financial assistance to rebuild the lift station and to inspect the pier at IB Magee Park.
2. Discuss and consider approving a method of procurement (request for competitive bids) to rebuild the lift station that supports all waste water functions at IB Magee Park; and authorize the Purchasing Agent to publish a notice.
3. Discuss and consider the submission of a grant application to the Rebuild Texas Fund for financial assistance for the electrical grid at IB Magee Park.
1. Discuss and award IFB No. 3074-18 Morgue Transport Services.
1. Approve Budget Change Order No. 16 for Fiscal Year 2017-2018 and Capital Projects Change Order No. 67.
2. Approve Quarterly Investment Report ending March 31, 2018.
3. Discuss possible budget shortfalls for Department 1328 DA Forfeiture account and Department 1380 Juvenile Case Manager Account.
4. Discuss and consider the reclassification of the Court Administrator position from a Pay Group 28 to a Pay Group 34. (Part 2 of 2)
6. BOARD APPOINTMENTS:
Jun 06, 2018 Commissioners Court - Regular