1. CALL TO ORDER
D. Approve the following Minutes:
1. Steve Chapman - 1,000 Career Wins - Calallen Wildcats Baseball. (Part 1 of 2)
2. Dr. Steve Lee, DVM - Contributions to Nueces County Animal Control.
1. Steve Chapman - 1,000 Career Wins - Calallen Wildcats Baseball. (Part 2 of 2)
3. National Public Safety Telecommunicators Week - April 9 - 15, 2018.
4. National Service Recognition Day 2018.
H. Approve the Early Voting locations for May 14, 2018-May 18, 2018 for the Joint Primary Runoff Election. (Part 1 of 2)
2. Discuss and consider selection and execution of a contract with LAN Engineering for engineering services to complete a comprehensive structural inspection of Horace Caldwell Pier and provide a written report of damages found and probable costs affiliated with those repairs.
2. PUBLIC COMMENT: This section provides the public the opportunity to address the Commissioners Court on any issues within its jurisdiction. The Commissioners Court may not take formal action on any requests made during the Public Comment period which are not on the Agenda, but can refer such requests to County staff for review if appropriate.
3. CONSENT AGENDA: The following Agenda Items are of a routine nature, and the Commissioners Court has received supporting materials for consideration. All of these Agenda Items will be passed with one vote without being discussed separately, unless a member of the Commissioners Court or the public requests that a particular Agenda Item be discussed. If so, that Agenda Item will be pulled from the Consent Agenda and discussed as part of the regular Agenda at the appropriate time. One vote will approve the remaining items on the Consent Agenda.
F. Approve the following "Outside Agency" contracts for FY 2017-2018: 1. Coastal Bend Food Bank - Commissioner Pct. 3 - $1,500 2. South Coastal Area Health Education Center - Total - $7,000 Commissioner Pct. 2 - $3,500; Commissioner Pct. 4- $3,500 3. Wesley Community Center - Total -$1,500 Commissioner Pct. 2 - 500; Commissioner Pct. 3 - $1,000 ($1,000 to Corpus Christi; $500 to Robstown)
K. Authorize an ESC 19 Allied States Cooperative Contract No. 13-6937 purchase with Johnson Controls for preventative maintenance to the HVAC systems in the Courthouse.
H. Approve the Early Voting locations for May 14, 2018-May 18, 2018 for the Joint Primary Runoff Election. (Part 2 of 2)
1. Discuss and consider execution of a contract for Architectural Services and Project Management with LNV Inc., for the ADA Modifications at Hilltop Community Center, Commissioner's Office, Pass It On Building, and Bill Bode Building.
3. Discuss and consider execution of a Commercial Lease with Wabco, LLC, for Justice of the Peace Precinct 2, Place 1, at 5725 South Padre Island Drive, Unit 102, for the purposes of relocating the offices.
Items 4 & 5 (Part 1 of 2)
1. Discuss and consider Supplemental Agreement No. 2 for the extension of the Engineering Services Contract with Hanson Professional Services Inc. for the monitoring and sampling of storm water in the rural areas.
2. Discuss and consider acceptance of roads constructed in the Granado Estates Subdivision.
1. Discuss and award RFP 3067-18 Develop and Operate a Wildlife Rescue & Rehabilitation Facility at the Rescue Center at Packery Channel Nature Preserve Park.
1. Approve Budget Change Order No. 12 for Fiscal Year 2017-2018.
5. EXECUTIVE SESSION: PUBLIC NOTICE is given that the Commissioners Court may elect to go into an Executive Session anytime during the meeting to discuss matters listed on the Agenda, when authorized by the provisions of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. In the event the Commissioners Court elects to go into Executive Session regarding an agenda item, the section or sections of the Open Meetings Act authorizing the Executive Session will be publicly announced by the presiding officer. In accordance with the authority of the Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.076, 551.086, 551.087, the Commissioners Court will hold an Executive Session to consult with attorney(s) including matters related to litigation; deliberate regarding real property, prospective gift(s), personnel matters, including termination, county advisory bodies, security devices, and/or economic development negotiations and other matters that may be discussed in an Executive Session. Upon completion of the Executive Session, the Commissioners Court may in an open session take such action as appropriate on items discussed in an Executive Session.
Items 4 & 5 (Part 2 of 2)
Adjournment in Memory (upon request)
Apr 11, 2018 Commissioners Court - Regular