1. CALL TO ORDER
D. Approve the following Minutes:
E. Adopt the following Resolution(s), Proclamation(s), and/or Order(s):
F. Present the following Certificate(s) of Recognition:
2. PUBLIC COMMENT: This section provides the public the opportunity to address the Commissioners Court on any issues within its jurisdiction. The Commissioners Court may not take formal action on any requests made during the Public Comment period which are not on the Agenda, but can refer such requests to County staff for review if appropriate.
3. CONSENT AGENDA: The following Agenda Items are of a routine nature, and the Commissioners Court has received supporting materials for consideration. All of these Agenda Items will be passed with one vote without being discussed separately, unless a member of the Commissioners Court or the public requests that a particular Agenda Item be discussed. If so, that Agenda Item will be pulled from the Consent Agenda and discussed as part of the regular Agenda at the appropriate time. One vote will approve the remaining items on the Consent Agenda.
3. Discuss and consider execution of Social Work Program- Agency Affiliation Agreement with Texas A&M University-Kingsville.
2. Discuss and consider approval of Amendment No. 1 to the Tax Abatement Agreement with M&G Resins USA, LLC.
4. Authorize execution of Notification of FY 2017 Funding (Street Improvement Fund), as presented by the Regional Transportation Authority.
5. Discuss and consider the approval of Change Order No. 2 with A. Ortiz Construction & Paving, Inc., to increase the contract amount related to the Bishop Community Center Improvement Project to meet ADA Requirements.
6. Discuss and consider execution of Amendment No. 1 to the agreement with Absolute Waste Services, Inc. for RFP No. 2914-12 Solid Waste Collection and Disposal Services for County Residents, and related matters.
1. Discuss and consider increasing the Sheriff's Office fleet by two (2) 4x4 Pickup Trucks and two (2) Rescue Boats as awarded by the OPSG 2015 Grant.
1. Discuss and award the following request for proposals: a. RFP No. 3042-17 Third Party Administration (TPA) b. RFP No. 3043-17 National Network or Primary and Secondary Network c. RFP No. 3044-17 Pharmacy Benefit Management Program (PBM d. RFP No. 3045-17 Disease Management, Pre-Certification Utilization Program e. RFP No. 3046-17 Cobra-HIPAA Administration f. RFP No. 3052-17 Aggregate and Specific Re-Insurance (Stop Loss)
1. Ratify the execution of a Notice of Grant Award from the Texas Veterans Commission Fund for Veterans’ Assistance General Assistance Grant Program; receive presentation of informational video in relation to the grant award from the Texas Veterans Commission.
2. Discuss and consider the acceptance of a grant award for the Emergency Food and Shelter Program Phase 34 made available through the United Way of the Coastal Bend.
1. Discuss and consider Change Order No. 2 for the IT Department Renovation - Third Floor Project.
2. Discuss and consider the approval of Certificate of Substantial Completion for the Courthouse Third Floor IT Department Offices completed by Progressive Structures, Inc.
3. Discuss and consider (1) selection of Brannon Corporation to prepare plans, specifications, and contract administration for an expansion of the apron at the Nueces County Airport and (2) approve an Engineering Services Contract for the above services.
4. Discuss and consider the approval of Change Order No. 2 for the McKinzie Jail Annex Dormitory Renovation Project.
5. Discuss and consider the approval of Change Order No.1 for the ADA Modification at the Calderon Building.
1. Approve Budget Change Order No. 17 for Fiscal Year 2016-2017.
2. Approve Monthly Financial Report for the month of May 2017.
Jul 26, 2017 Commissioners Court - Regular