1. CALL TO ORDER
D. Approve the following Minutes:
E. Adopt the following Resolution(s), Proclamation(s), and/or Order(s):
F. Present the following Certificate(s) of Recognition or Award(s).
3. CONSENT AGENDA: The following Agenda Items are of a routine nature, and the Commissioners Court has received supporting materials for consideration. All of these Agenda Items will be passed with one vote without being discussed separately, unless a member of the Commissioners Court or the public requests that a particular Agenda Item be discussed. If so, that Agenda Item will be pulled from the Consent Agenda and discussed as part of the regular Agenda at the appropriate time. One vote will approve the remaining items on the Consent Agenda.
1. Discuss and consider execution of Second Amendment to the Restated Development Plan Agreement and Modifications of Restrictive Covenant in Special Warranty Deed, related to Lockard Outlets Corpus Christi Bay, LLC.
2. Discuss and consider approval of Supplemental Agreement No. 1 to engineering services contract with Hanson Professionals Services Inc., related to the Habitat Management Plan for the Kleberg Beach Property.
3. Discuss and consider approval of the Personal Services Agreement between the Nueces County Board of Park Commissioners and Garry Camp for overseeing the construction of RV parks, buildings & other recreational sites within the Coastal Parks System to be paid with 2015-16 series Certificate of Obligation funds.
4. Discuss and consider the execution of Construction Contract Change Order No. 1 with A. Ortiz Construction & Paving, Inc. regarding changes to existing concrete sidewalk at rear exits of the Bishop Community Center; which do not meet ADA requirements.
5. Receive a brief update on the Nueces County Multi-Jurisdictional Hazard Mitigation Action Plan and announcement for public review of the draft plan.
6. Discuss and consider approving an Order establishing a Nueces County Volunteer Intern Program and adopting program guidelines, contingent upon the passage of House Bill 3470 related to the permissible acceptance by Commissioners Courts of the donation of labor or services.
7. Discuss and consider approval of Road Improvements and Maintenance Agreement with Patriot Wind Farm LLC, for the purpose of county road improvements and maintenance in the Petronila area of Nueces County.
8. Discuss and consider approval of Road Improvements and Maintenance Agreement with Chapman Ranch Wind I, LLC, for the purpose of county road improvements and maintenance in the Chapman Ranch area of Nueces County.
9. Discuss and consider approval of Renewal and Extension of Lease Agreement with the Texas Boll Weevil Eradication Foundation, Inc., for continuation of the lease at the National Guard Armory Building at the old Showbarn Tract, Robstown, Texas.
10. Discuss and consider approval of premiums for one-year renewal of Property and Casualty Insurance (RFP No. 2955-14) with Borden Insurance, Swantner and Gordon Insurance, and Texas Association of Counties.
1. Discuss and consider execution of an Engineering Services Contract with LNV Inc. for the development and design of drainage improvements in accordance with FEMA grant #PA-06-TX-4223-PW01536 at Hilltop Community Center.
2. Discuss and consider execution of Amendment No. 2 to Loan Forgiveness Agreement Contract No. LF1000340 with the Texas Water Development Board regarding funding for the Cindy Park colonia.
1. Discuss and consider approving the plat for Lot 11C, Spring Gardens Unit 1.
Items 2 - 4
5. Discuss and consider approval of Change Order No. 1 to contract with Hass-Anderson Construction LTD, for the County Road 36 Reconstruction project.
6. Discuss and consider approval of Change Order No.1 to contract with Progressive Structures, Inc., for the IT Department - Third floor renovation project.
7. Discuss and consider the addition of CR 52B and Siesta Loop to the list of transportation improvement projects including a construction proposal for two roadways that are on the original list - CR 69 from CR 52 to the Robstown city limits and CR 48 from I-69 west frontage road to FM 1889.
8. Discuss and consider approval of Change Order No. 1 with Progressive Structures, Inc., for the McKinzie Jail Annex Dormitory Renovation project.
1. Discuss and award RFP 3038-17 Group Term Life Insurance.
1. Approve Budget Change Order No. 12 for Fiscal Year 2016-2017.
2. Presentation of Annual Financial Report for Fiscal Year ended September 30, 2016.
Apr 26, 2017 Commissioners Court - Regular