1. CALL TO ORDER
D. Approve the following Minutes:
E. Adopt the following Resolution(s), Proclamation(s), and/or Order(s):
1. Discuss and consider execution of real estate sale contract with Nueces County Courthouse Development Partners, LLC related to the Historic 1914 Nueces County Courthouse.
2. PUBLIC COMMENT: This section provides the public the opportunity to address the Commissioners Court on any issues within its jurisdiction. The Commissioners Court may not take formal action on any requests made during the Public Comment period which are not on the Agenda, but can refer such requests to County staff for review if appropriate.
2. Receive information from Kyle McManus, Texas A&M Agrilife Extension, on "Path to the Plate Dinner Tonight Healthy Cooking School" to be held on Saturday, May 6, 2017, at 5:00 p.m., at Rockin' K Maze, Robstown, Texas.
3. CONSENT AGENDA: The following Agenda Items are of a routine nature, and the Commissioners Court has received supporting materials for consideration. All of these Agenda Items will be passed with one vote without being discussed separately, unless a member of the Commissioners Court or the public requests that a particular Agenda Item be discussed. If so, that Agenda Item will be pulled from the Consent Agenda and discussed as part of the regular Agenda at the appropriate time. One vote will approve the remaining items on the Consent Agenda.
F. Approve personnel actions of a budgeted nature: 1. Temp List No. 413 2. Unfreeze List No. 753 3. Personnel Changes reports dated March 17, 2017, March 24, 2017, and March 31, 2017.
V. Approve the application procedure for the following Nueces County Advisory Boards: 1. Nueces County Airport Advisory Board
3. Receive presentation on the Dias de los Ninos at the Nueces County Libraries scheduled April 22 - 27, 2017.
4. Receive presentation from the Department of Family and Protective Services on the status of Child Welfare in Nueces County.
5. Discuss and consider request of the District Attorney for creation of a new Investigator Position, Pay Group 22, to be paid for by Asset Forfeiture Funds.
6. Discuss and consider the City-County Health District Re-organization Committee's recommendation to make no changes to the District's management structure.
7. Discuss and consider approval of Road Improvements and Maintenance Agreement with Chapman Ranch Wind I, LLC, for the purpose of county road improvements and maintenance in the Chapman Ranch area of Nueces County.
Items 8 & 9
10. Discuss and consider settlement of Document Logistix and CBM Archives claim; authorize the County Judge to sign the settlement agreement and related matters.
11. Discuss and consider reclassifying and unfreezing an Intermediate Clerk (pay group 11) to a Cook (pay group 13) both in department 4190 Senior Community Services.
1. Discuss and consider a request to reclassify and unfreeze the following positions in Department 1500 - Mechanical Maintenance: Electrician to Electrical Systems Technician II and Communications Maintenance Technician to Electrical Systems Technician I.
2. Discuss and consider the approval of Change Order No. 4 for the County Road 52 construction project.
1. Approve Budget Change Order No. 11 for Fiscal Year 2016-2017.
2. Monthly Financial Report for the Month of January 2017.
5. EXECUTIVE SESSION: PUBLIC NOTICE is given that the Commissioners Court may elect to go into an Executive Session anytime during the meeting to discuss matters listed on the Agenda, when authorized by the provisions of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. In the event the Commissioners Court elects to go into Executive Session regarding an agenda item, the section or sections of the Open Meetings Act authorizing the Executive Session will be publicly announced by the presiding officer. In accordance with the authority of the Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.076, 551.086, 551.087, the Commissioners Court will hold an Executive Session to consult with attorney(s) including matters related to litigation; deliberate regarding real property, prospective gift(s), personnel matters, including termination, county advisory bodies, security devices, and/or economic development negotiations and other matters that may be discussed in an Executive Session. Upon completion of the Executive Session, the Commissioners Court may in an open session take such action as appropriate on items discussed in an Executive Session.
6. BOARD APPOINTMENTS:
Apr 12, 2017 Commissioners Court - Regular