1. CALL TO ORDER
D. Approve the following Minutes:
E. Adopt the following Resolution(s), Proclamation(s), and/or Order(s):
3. CONSENT AGENDA: The following Agenda Items are of a routine nature, and the Commissioners Court has received supporting materials for consideration. All of these Agenda Items will be passed with one vote without being discussed separately, unless a member of the Commissioners Court or the public requests that a particular Agenda Item be discussed. If so, that Agenda Item will be pulled from the Consent Agenda and discussed as part of the regular Agenda at the appropriate time. One vote will approve the remaining items on the Consent Agenda.
1. Discuss and consider executing a five year lease agreement with LYB Enterprises at 4525 Gollihar Road, Corpus Christi, Texas, for continuation of office space usage for the Nueces County Community Supervision and Corrections Department.
2. Discuss and consider entering into affiliation agreement(s) with local educational institutions for purposes of serving as a training site, and related matters.
3. Discuss and consider approval of the proposal from Coastal Environments, Inc. to conduct a Phase 1 Archaeological Survey and Wetland Assessment at I.B. Magee Park, Port Aransas, Nueces County.
1. Discuss and consider the execution of Amendment No. 1 to an agreement between the Texas Department of Agriculture and Nueces County, Contract No. 7214085 for the Colonia Fund: Construction (CFC), in relation to the Cindy Park colonia.
2. Authorize execution of Supplemental Agreement No. 3 between Nueces County and LNV, Inc. for engineering services for RFQ 2977-14 surface water lines and connections in Cindy Park.
1. Discuss and award IFB No. 3030-17 renovations to the existing Bishop Fire Station.
2. Discuss and award IFB No. 3034-17 ADA modifications to the Calderon Building.
3. Discuss and award IFB No. 3035-17 Surface Water Lines and Connections Construction in Ranch Colonia.
1. Approve Budget Change Order No. 09 for Fiscal Year 2016-2017.
5. EXECUTIVE SESSION: PUBLIC NOTICE is given that the Commissioners Court may elect to go into an Executive Session anytime during the meeting to discuss matters listed on the Agenda, when authorized by the provisions of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. In the event the Commissioners Court elects to go into Executive Session regarding an agenda item, the section or sections of the Open Meetings Act authorizing the Executive Session will be publicly announced by the presiding officer. In accordance with the authority of the Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.076, 551.086, 551.087, the Commissioners Court will hold an Executive Session to consult with attorney(s) including matters related to litigation; deliberate regarding real property, prospective gift(s), personnel matters, including termination, county advisory bodies, security devices, and/or economic development negotiations and other matters that may be discussed in an Executive Session. Upon completion of the Executive Session, the Commissioners Court may in an open session take such action as appropriate on items discussed in an Executive Session.
6. BOARD APPOINTMENTS:
Mar 07, 2017 Commissioners Court - Regular