1. CALL TO ORDER
D. Approve the following Minutes:
E. Adopt the following Resolution(s), Proclamation(s), and/or Order(s):
2. PUBLIC COMMENT: This section provides the public the opportunity to address the Commissioners Court on any issues within its jurisdiction. The Commissioners Court may not take formal action on any requests made during the Public Comment period which are not on the Agenda, but can refer such requests to County staff for review if appropriate.
3. CONSENT AGENDA: The following Agenda Items are of a routine nature, and the Commissioners Court has received supporting materials for consideration. All of these Agenda Items will be passed with one vote without being discussed separately, unless a member of the Commissioners Court or the public requests that a particular Agenda Item be discussed. If so, that Agenda Item will be pulled from the Consent Agenda and discussed as part of the regular Agenda at the appropriate time. One vote will approve the remaining items on the Consent Agenda.
1. Receive a presentation from Jeff Pollack of the Corpus Christi MPO and Bob Leahey of HDR Engineering to provide an update to the Court on the draft final report on the Regional Parkway - Segments A and B which consist of a possible new crossing of the Laguna Madre and an extension of Rodd Field Road to connect to SH 286.
2. Discuss and consider approval of an agreement with Progressive Structures, Inc. for IFB No. 3026-16 the Renovations to the old Social Services Office space for the IT Department.
1. Discuss and award IFB No. 3030-17 renovations to the existing Bishop Fire Station.
2. Discuss and award IFB No. 3033-17 Hot Mix Asphaltic Concrete Type D, PG 64-22.
1. Approve Budget Change Order No. 8 for Fiscal Year 2016-2017.
2. Approve Budget Change Order No. 23 for Fiscal Year 2015-2016.
3. Quarterly Investment Report dated September 30, 2016.
4. Monthly Financial Report for the Month of December 2016. (Part 1 of 2)
5. Discuss and consider raising the $90.00 yearly work boot allowance by $25.00 to a new total allowance of $115.00 per employee to better reflect the current cost of steel toe work boots in the market.
5. EXECUTIVE SESSION: PUBLIC NOTICE is given that the Commissioners Court may elect to go into an Executive Session anytime during the meeting to discuss matters listed on the Agenda, when authorized by the provisions of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. In the event the Commissioners Court elects to go into Executive Session regarding an agenda item, the section or sections of the Open Meetings Act authorizing the Executive Session will be publicly announced by the presiding officer. In accordance with the authority of the Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.076, 551.086, 551.087, the Commissioners Court will hold an Executive Session to consult with attorney(s) including matters related to litigation; deliberate regarding real property, prospective gift(s), personnel matters, including termination, county advisory bodies, security devices, and/or economic development negotiations and other matters that may be discussed in an Executive Session. Upon completion of the Executive Session, the Commissioners Court may in an open session take such action as appropriate on items discussed in an Executive Session.
4. Monthly Financial Report for the Month of December 2016. (Part 2 of 2)
6. BOARD APPOINTMENTS:
Feb 15, 2017 Commissioners Court - Regular