1. CALL TO ORDER
F. Adopt the following Resolution(s), Proclamation(s), and/or Order(s):
D. Close Regular Meeting Open Public Hearing: The Commissioners Court will conduct a public hearing related to usage of Countywide Election Precinct 'Voting Centers' for the November 8, 2016, General Election. Close Public Hearing Reconvene Regular Meeting
E. Approve the following Minutes:
Item 4B 2
2. PUBLIC COMMENT: This section provides the public the opportunity to address the Commissioners Court on any issues within its jurisdiction. The Commissioners Court may not take formal action on any requests made during the Public Comment period which are not on the Agenda, but can refer such requests to County staff for review if appropriate.
3. CONSENT AGENDA: The following Agenda Items are of a routine nature, and the Commissioners Court has received supporting materials for consideration. All of these Agenda Items will be passed with one vote without being discussed separately, unless a member of the Commissioners Court or the public requests that a particular Agenda Item be discussed. If so, that Agenda Item will be pulled from the Consent Agenda and discussed as part of the regular Agenda at the appropriate time. One vote will approve the remaining items on the Consent Agenda.
Items 3O - 3V
1. Receive briefing from Christus Spohn Health System Corporation on current leadership and activities of the Health System.
2. Receive a presentation from the staff of the Keach Family Library on the third annual Teen Bookfest by the Bay scheduled Saturday, February 18, 2017 at the American Bank Center.
3. Receive a briefing from Annette Rodriguez, Director of the Corpus Christi-Nueces County Public Health District, on the County's 1115 Waiver Program.
4. Discuss and consider the approval of Change Order No. 3 with TBC Commercial Construction LLC, to increase the contract amount relating to the Padre Balli Park Improvements, Phase 1 Project.
5. Management Plan Annex D (Radiological Protection) as presented by the Nueces County Emergency Management Coordinator.
6. Discuss and consider adopting an Order prohibiting outdoor burning in the unincorporated areas of Nueces County, pursuant to Section 352.081 of the Texas Local Government Code.
1. Discuss and consider approval of a Dune Protection Permit for the resurfacing and reconstruction of Beach Access Road 3A by the City of Corpus Christi (DPP # 0816-02p).
2. Discuss and consider approval of a Dune Protection Permit for the resurfacing and reconstruction of Beach Access Road 2 by the City of Corpus Christi (DPP # 0916-01p).
5. EXECUTIVE SESSION: PUBLIC NOTICE is given that the Commissioners Court may elect to go into an Executive Session anytime during the meeting to discuss matters listed on the Agenda, when authorized by the provisions of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. In the event the Commissioners Court elects to go into Executive Session regarding an agenda item, the section or sections of the Open Meetings Act authorizing the Executive Session will be publicly announced by the presiding officer. In accordance with the authority of the Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.076, 551.086, 551.087, the Commissioners Court will hold an Executive Session to consult with attorney(s) including matters related to litigation; deliberate regarding real property, prospective gift(s), personnel matters, including termination, county advisory bodies, security devices, and/or economic development negotiations and other matters that may be discussed in an Executive Session. Upon completion of the Executive Session, the Commissioners Court may in an open session take such action as appropriate on items discussed in an Executive Session.
6. BOARD APPOINTMENTS:
Feb 01, 2017 Commissioners Court - Regular