1. CALL TO ORDER
D. Approve the following Minutes:
E. Adopt the following Resolution(s), Proclamation(s), and/or Order(s): (Part 1 of 2)
F. Present the following Certificate(s) of Recognition:
E. Adopt the following Resolution(s), Proclamation(s), and/or Order(s): (Part 2 of 2)
2. PUBLIC COMMENT: This section provides the public the opportunity to address the Commissioners Court on any issues within its jurisdiction. The Commissioners Court may not take formal action on any requests made during the Public Comment period which are not on the Agenda, but can refer such requests to County staff for review if appropriate.
3. CONSENT AGENDA: The following Agenda Items are of a routine nature, and the Commissioners Court has received supporting materials for consideration. All of these Agenda Items will be passed with one vote without being discussed separately, unless a member of the Commissioners Court or the public requests that a particular Agenda Item be discussed. If so, that Agenda Item will be pulled from the Consent Agenda and discussed as part of the regular Agenda at the appropriate time. One vote will approve the remaining items on the Consent Agenda.
O. Authorize TASB BuyBoard State Contract No. 461-14 purchase with ProTech Mechanical, Inc. to replace seven 13-ton Aaon Packaged rooftop air handling units.
1. Receive annual report from Diane Lowrance, Executive Director, on the activities of the Behavioral Health Center of Nueces County.
2. Receive briefing on 2016 Program Impacts of AgriLife Extension from Norma Munoz and Jason Ott.
3. Receive briefing on recent water usage event as it relates to Nueces County operations.
4. Discuss and consider transfer of one Building Maintenance Technician position, pay group 25, from Public Works Department 1500 to the Information Technology Department.
5. Discuss and consider Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance priorities, long range time-line for construction completion, and time-line for Web Content Accessibility, related to the U.S. Department of Justice Project Civic Access Settlement Agreement.
6. Authorize an ESC 19 Allied States Cooperative Contract No. 13-6937 purchase with Johnson Controls for preventative maintenance services to the HVAC system in the Courthouse.
7. Receive a presentation on Multi-Jurisdictional Hazard Mitigation Action Plan and Public Kickoff Meeting.
8. Discuss and consider accepting the Nueces County Emergency Management Plan Annex F (Firefighting) as presented by the Nueces County Emergency Management Coordinator.
9. Discuss and consider accepting the Nueces County Emergency Management Plan Annex R (Search & Rescue) as presented by the Nueces County Emergency Management Coordinator.
1. Discuss and consider the ratification of contract Amendment No.1 to the Subdivision Construction Agreement with Jim Dean Homes, L.L.C.
2. Discuss and consider approval of a Financial Guarantee For Improvements Agreement with Maria C. Martinez and Suncrest Construction, Inc. for improvements in the Santa Maria Acres subdivision.
1. Discuss and award IFB 3031-16 Bishop Community Center Improvements.
2. Authorizing a TASB BuyBoard State Contract No. 430-13 purchase from Silsbee Ford for three 2017 Ford Interceptor sedans for the Sheriff’s office.
1. Approve Budget Change Order No. 6 for Fiscal Year 2106.
2. Approve Asset Forfeiture reports for FY 2016 for Nueces County District Attorney, Nueces County Sheriff's Office, Constable Pct. 1, Constable Pct. 2, Constable Pct. 3, Constable Pct. 4, and Constable Pct. 5.
3. Discuss and consider approval of payment of reinsurance fees pursuant to the Affordable Care Act.
5. EXECUTIVE SESSION: PUBLIC NOTICE is given that the Commissioners Court may elect to go into an Executive Session anytime during the meeting to discuss matters listed on the Agenda, when authorized by the provisions of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. In the event the Commissioners Court elects to go into Executive Session regarding an agenda item, the section or sections of the Open Meetings Act authorizing the Executive Session will be publicly announced by the presiding officer. In accordance with the authority of the Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.076, 551.086, 551.087, the Commissioners Court will hold an Executive Session to consult with attorney(s) including matters related to litigation; deliberate regarding real property, prospective gift(s), personnel matters, including termination, county advisory bodies, security devices, and/or economic development negotiations and other matters that may be discussed in an Executive Session. Upon completion of the Executive Session, the Commissioners Court may in an open session take such action as appropriate on items discussed in an Executive Session.
A. Nueces County Board of Coastal Parks Commissioners
B. Appoint Nueces County Director to the Board of Directors of the Corpus Christi Regional Economic Development Corporation.
C. Nueces County Emergency Services District No. 4
4A. REGULAR AGENDA ITEM
Road District IV
Adjournment in Memory (upon request)
Jan 04, 2017 Commissioners Court - Regular