1. CALL TO ORDER
D. RECESS COMMISSIONERS COURT MEETING OPEN PUBLIC HEARING PUBLIC HEARING - there will be a public hearing related to the Commissioners Court's intent to create a Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) program in Nueces County. CLOSE PUBLIC HEARING RECONVENE COMMISSSIONERS COURT MEETING
E. Approve the following Minutes:
F. Adopt the following Resolution(s), Proclamation(s), and/or Order(s):
2. PUBLIC COMMENT: This section provides the public the opportunity to address the Commissioners Court on any issues within its jurisdiction. The Commissioners Court may not take formal action on any requests made during the Public Comment period which are not on the Agenda, but can refer such requests to County staff for review if appropriate.
3. CONSENT AGENDA: The following Agenda Items are of a routine nature, and the Commissioners Court has received supporting materials for consideration. All of these Agenda Items will be passed with one vote without being discussed separately, unless a member of the Commissioners Court or the public requests that a particular Agenda Item be discussed. If so, that Agenda Item will be pulled from the Consent Agenda and discussed as part of the regular Agenda at the appropriate time. One vote will approve the remaining items on the Consent Agenda.
1. Receive a presentation from Rebecca Flanigan, Deputy Director of Litigation, Texas Rio Grande Legal Aid, on FY 2015-2016 activities; approve Fiscal Year 2016-2017 contract.
2. Receive a presentation from Alyssa Barrera, Business Liaison, Corpus Christi City Manager’s Office, on the FY 2015-2016 activity and FY 2016-2017 priorities of the Downtown Tax Reinvestment Zone No. 3.
1. Discuss and consider the Corpus Christi-Nueces County Public Health District entering into a contract amendment with the Department of State Health Services (DSHS) in the amount of $81,636 for the period 1/1/2016 through 12/31/2016 to control and prevent Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) and HIV/AIDS; and authorize the Director of the Corpus Christi-Nueces County Public Health District to sign on behalf of Nueces County.
1. Discuss and award IFB 3012-16 McKinzie Jail Annex Dormitory Renovation.
2. Discuss and award IFB 3029-16 sale of .593 Acres of Held Industrial Tract; authorize the County Judge to execute the easement agreement.
1. Approve Budget Change Order No. 04 for Fiscal Year 2016-2017.
2. Discuss and consider approving the Federal Equitable Sharing Agreement & Certification for Nueces County District Attorney and Nueces County Sheriff Department.
A. Nueces County Emergency Services District No. 1
B. Nueces County Emergency Services District No. 2
C. Nueces County Emergency Services District No. 3
D. Nueces County Emergency Services District No. 4
E. Nueces County Emergency Services District No. 6
F. Nueces County Historical Commission
Adjournment in Memory (upon request)
Dec 01, 2016 Commissioners Court - Regular