1. CALL TO ORDER
D. Approve the following Minutes:
E. Adopt the following Resolution(s), Proclamation(s), and/or Order(s):
2. PUBLIC COMMENT: This section provides the public the opportunity to address the Commissioners Court on any issues within its jurisdiction. The Commissioners Court may not take formal action on any requests made during the Public Comment period which are not on the Agenda, but can refer such requests to County staff for review if appropriate.
3. CONSENT AGENDA: The following Agenda Items are of a routine nature, and the Commissioners Court has received supporting materials for consideration. All of these Agenda Items will be passed with one vote without being discussed separately, unless a member of the Commissioners Court or the public requests that a particular Agenda Item be discussed. If so, that Agenda Item will be pulled from the Consent Agenda and discussed as part of the regular Agenda at the appropriate time. One vote will approve the remaining items on the Consent Agenda.
1. Receive a presentation from Ida Gonzalez-Garza, County Librarian, and Laura Chapa, Youth Services/Reference Librarian, on the End of the Summer Reading Program Statistics and activities at the Keach Family Library.
2. Discuss and consider Early Voting Locations for the November 8, 2016 General Election.
3. Discuss and consider appointment of Chauncy Saguinsin as Tabulation Supervisor for the upcoming General Election being held on November 8, 2016, (Election Code 127.003).
4. Discuss and consider appointment of Johnny Martinez as the Central County Station Manager for the upcoming General Election on November 8, 2016, (Election Code 127.002).
5. Receive a briefing on (1) status of challenges to the new Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) flood maps, and (2) implementation plan for the Master Drainage Plan.
6. Discuss and consider approval of the Emergency Medical Services maximum reasonable fees for service.
7. Discuss and consider proposed Interlocal Agreements between Nueces County and participating emergency medical providers located within Nueces County.
2. Discuss and consider accepting a subgrant from the Texas Department of Emergency Management for the DR-4223-008 Nueces County Multi-Jurisdictional Mitigation Action Plan.
1. Discuss and consider the acceptance of a public assistance subaward #PA-06-TX-4223-PW-1796 (Hilltop Community Center Roof & Ceiling) from the Texas Division of Emergency Management (TDEM).
3. Discuss and consider the acceptance of a grant award for the Emergency Food and Shelter Program Phase 33 made available through the United Way of the Coastal Bend.
1. Discuss and consider the acceptance of a donation of road work on a portion of County Road 77 by CDSmuery, Engineers for American Electric Power (AEP).
2. Discuss and consider approval of Supplemental Agreement No. 1 to an Engineering Services Contract with Stridde, Callins & Associates, Inc. for the Preparation of Plans and Specifications and Construction Phase Services associated with the McKinzie Jail Annex Fire Alarm System replacement.
1. Approve Budget Change Order No. 20 for fiscal year 2015-2016.
2. Monthly Financial Report for the month of June 2016.
A. Discuss, consider, and take action regarding settlement of Nueces Water Supply Corporation's property-damage claim, and related matters.
6. BOARD APPOINTMENTS:
Aug 31, 2016 Commissioners Court - Regular