1. CALL TO ORDER
D. Approve the following Minutes:
E. Adopt the following Resolution(s), Proclamation(s), and/or Order(s):
F. Present the following Certificate(s) of Recognition:
2. PUBLIC COMMENT: This section provides the public the opportunity to address the Commissioners Court on any issues within its jurisdiction. The Commissioners Court may not take formal action on any requests made during the Public Comment period which are not on the Agenda, but can refer such requests to County staff for review if appropriate.
3. CONSENT AGENDA: The following Agenda Items are of a routine nature, and the Commissioners Court has received supporting materials for consideration. All of these Agenda Items will be passed with one vote without being discussed separately, unless a member of the Commissioners Court or the public requests that a particular Agenda Item be discussed. If so, that Agenda Item will be pulled from the Consent Agenda and discussed as part of the regular Agenda at the appropriate time. One vote will approve the remaining items on the Consent Agenda.
1. Receive a presentation from Jerry Van Beveren, FVBK Certified Public Accountants, on the financial audit of the Regional Transportation Authority (RTA).
2. Discuss and consider adopting an Order approving a standard T-Hangar Lease Agreement and authorizing the County Judge to execute the standard T-Hangar Lease Agreements.
3. Discuss and consider approval of the June 2016 amendment to the Odyssey implementation project for the criminal case management system and authorize the County Judge to execute the contract upon approval by the County Attorney's Office.
B. HEALTH DEPARTMENT
1. Discuss and consider the acceptance of a public assistance subaward #PA-06-TX-4223-PW01895 (IB Magee RV Park Sewer Permanent Repairs) from the Texas Division of Emergency Management (TDEM).
Items 4C 2 & 4C 3
1. Discuss and consider approval of an Architectural Services Contract with Turner, Ramirez & Associates, Inc. for the replacement of the emergency generators at the McKinzie Jail Annex.
2. Discuss and consider accepting the Nueces County Beach Management Advisory Committee's (BMAC) recommendation to approve a Dune Protection Permit for Island Park Estates, Lot 12 (DPP#0416-01p).
3. Discuss and consider accepting the Nueces County Beach Management Advisory Committee's (BMAC) recommendation to approve a Dune Protection Permit for Island Park Estates, Lot 13 (DPP #0416-02p).
1. Approve Budget Change Order No. 16 for Fiscal Year 2015-2016.
2. Monthly Financial Report for the month of April 2016.
5. EXECUTIVE SESSION: PUBLIC NOTICE is given that the Commissioners Court may elect to go into an Executive Session anytime during the meeting to discuss matters listed on the Agenda, when authorized by the provisions of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. In the event the Commissioners Court elects to go into Executive Session regarding an agenda item, the section or sections of the Open Meetings Act authorizing the Executive Session will be publicly announced by the presiding officer. In accordance with the authority of the Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.076, 551.086, 551.087, the Commissioners Court will hold an Executive Session to consult with attorney(s) including matters related to litigation; deliberate regarding real property, prospective gift(s), personnel matters, including termination, county advisory bodies, security devices, and/or economic development negotiations and other matters that may be discussed in an Executive Session. Upon completion of the Executive Session, the Commissioners Court may in an open session take such action as appropriate on items discussed in an Executive Session.
Jun 21, 2016 Commissioners Court - Regular