1. CALL TO ORDER
D. Approve the following Minutes:
E. Adopt the following Resolution(s), Proclamation(s), and/or Order(s):
F. Present the following Certificate(s) of Recognition:
2. PUBLIC COMMENT: This section provides the public the opportunity to address the Commissioners Court on any issues within its jurisdiction. The Commissioners Court may not take formal action on any requests made during the Public Comment period which are not on the Agenda, but can refer such requests to County staff for review if appropriate.
3. CONSENT AGENDA: The following Agenda Items are of a routine nature, and the Commissioners Court has received supporting materials for consideration. All of these Agenda Items will be passed with one vote without being discussed separately, unless a member of the Commissioners Court or the public requests that a particular Agenda Item be discussed. If so, that Agenda Item will be pulled from the Consent Agenda and discussed as part of the regular Agenda at the appropriate time. One vote will approve the remaining items on the Consent Agenda.
1. Receive presentation of a check from Kevin Gibbs, Horticulture Agent, Texas Agrilife Extension Service, representing the number of volunteer hours given to the community by Master Gardener and Master Naturalist Volunteers and related matters.
2. Receive presentation from the Department of Family and Protective Services on the status of Child Welfare in Nueces County.
3. Discuss and consider execution of Amendment #1 to Local Project Advance Funding Agreement for Voluntary Local Government Contributions to Transportation Improvement Project with No Required Match with the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), related to contributions to the Harbor Bridge Replacement Project.
4. Discuss and consider approval of Assignment of Lease Agreement providing for the assignment of lease at the Nueces County Airport from Wilbur-Ellis to Hunt Mutchler Ag-Services, LLC.
5. Receive an update from Turner, Ramirez & Associates on the design of the McKinzie Annex Dormitory Renovation Project; approve making a finding for the method of procurement (request for competitive bids); and authorize the purchasing agent to publish a notice for McKinzie Jail Annex Dormitory Renovation.
6. Discuss and consider the request of Valero for a letter of concurrence for the expansion of Foreign Trade Zone 122J to include a 6.7 acre tract of real property located at 6601 Up River Road, Corpus Christi, Texas.
7. Discuss and consider approving the Early Voting locations for May 16th - 20th related to the May 24, 2016 Primary Runoff Election.
8. Discuss and consider Drug Forfeiture expenditures from the District Attorney's Office, pursuant to Chapter 59 of the Texas Code of Criminal Procedure.
9. Discuss and consider approval of Budget Planning Calendar for Fiscal Year 2016-2017.
B. PUBLIC WORKS
6. BOARD APPOINTMENTS:
Apr 05, 2016 Commissioners Court - Regular