1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PUBLIC COMMENT: This section provides the public the opportunity to address the Commissioners Court on any issues within its jurisdiction. The Commissioners Court may not take formal action on any requests made during the Public Comment period which are not on the Agenda, but can refer such requests to County staff for review if appropriate.
3. CONSENT AGENDA: The following Agenda Items are of a routine nature, and the Commissioners Court has received supporting materials for consideration. All of these Agenda Items will be passed with one vote without being discussed separately, unless a member of the Commissioners Court or the public requests that a particular Agenda Item be discussed. If so, that Agenda Item will be pulled from the Consent Agenda and discussed as part of the regular Agenda at the appropriate time. One vote will approve the remaining items on the Consent Agenda.
1. Receive the annual report on 2015 activities of the Nueces County Historical Commission by Anita Eisenhauer.
2. Receive briefing on Nueces County Air Quality Compliance, presented by Gretchen Arnold, Chair, Corpus Christi Air Quality Group.
3. Discuss and consider approval of Change Order No. 1 for the Bishop Library Renovation Project.
4. Discuss and consider approval of a Nueces County Speed Hump Installation Policy and Procedure.
5. Discuss and consider establishing the Early Voting polling locations for the March 1, 2016 Primary Election. Texas Election Code (Sec. 85.061) (Sec. 85.062)
1. Discuss and consider the Corpus Christi-Nueces County Public Health District (CCNCPHD) accepting a Data Usage Agreement and its Attachment A with the Texas Health and Human Services Enterprise agencies to facilitate creation, receipt, maintenance, use, disclosure or access to Confidential Information with the CCNCPHD, and describe the CCNCPHD's rights and obligations with respect to the Confidential Information. 45CFR 164.504(e)(1)-(3); and authorize the Director of the Corpus Christi-Nueces County Public Health District to sign on behalf of Nueces County.
2. Discuss and consider entering into a contract between the Corpus Christi-Nueces County Public Health District (CCNCPHD) and Department of State Health Services (DSHS) for Local Public Health Preparedness in the amount of $43,709 for the period of November 5, 2015 through June 30, 2016; authorize the Director of the Corpus Christi-Nueces County Public Health District to sign on behalf of Nueces County.
2. Discuss and consider approval of agreement with Knight Security Systems for purchase and installation of surveillance cameras in jail elevators pursuant to DIR-SDD-2224; discuss and consider approval of agreement with Schindler Elevator Corporation for labor and material necessary to install surveillance cameras in jail elevators pursuant to BuyBoard 501-15.
1. Authorize a purchase with LNV, Inc. to remodel the break room in the Keach Family Library for the purpose of expanding the children’s program area.
3. Discuss and consider making a finding for the method of procurement (request for qualifications) for engineering services to develop design plans and specifications for the installation of surface water lines and related household connections in the Ranch Colonia; authorize the Purchasing Agent to publish a notice; and adopt an order delegating evaluation authority to a selection committee.
Jan 20, 2016 Commissioners Court - Regular