1. CALL TO ORDER
2. PUBLIC COMMENT: This section provides the public the opportunity to address the Commissioners Court on any issues within its jurisdiction. The Commissioners Court may not take formal action on any requests made during the Public Comment period which are not on the Agenda, but can refer such requests to County staff for review if appropriate.
3. CONSENT AGENDA: The following Agenda Items are of a routine nature, and the Commissioners Court has received supporting materials for consideration. All of these Agenda Items will be passed with one vote without being discussed separately, unless a member of the Commissioners Court or the public requests that a particular Agenda Item be discussed. If so, that Agenda Item will be pulled from the Consent Agenda and discussed as part of the regular Agenda at the appropriate time. One vote will approve the remaining items on the Consent Agenda.
C. Authorize payment of bills - special motions list dated December 16, 2015.
H. Authorize the Maintenance Agreement with CBM Archives to provide software licensing of the imaging software and technical support of the system.
Items K & L
N. Authorize TASB BuyBoard State Contract No. 501-15 purchase with Schindler Elevator Corporation to replace obsolete door equipment and door operator upgrade (MAC).
1. Receive a presentation from Office of Emergency Management on the long term recovery efforts related to May/June severe weather.
2. Discuss and consider approval of purchase of radios utilizing funds from previously approved FY 2014 State Homeland Security Program (SHSP).
3. Discuss and consider approval and execution of real estate sales agreement for property located at 1826 Cliff Maus Drive, Corpus Christi, Texas.
4. Discuss and consider authorizing execution of Personal Service Contracts with Trace Finley and Terry Arnold for the purpose of providing strategic planning, consulting, and governmental relations services.
5. Discuss and consider ratifying the settlement agreement with the U.S. Department of Labor for payment of overtime back wages at the Sheriff's office and related matters.
6. Discuss and consider approval of a License Agreement with Koch Pipeline, LLC, allowing the placement of temporary wire-line for the guidance of directional boring on adjacent property of Lone Oak Park in Northwestern Nueces County.
7. Discuss and consider approval of an Electronic Recording Memorandum of Understanding with Corporation Service Company (CSC) and PropertyInfo, for the purposes of electronic submission of documents for filing with the Nueces County Clerk.
8. Discuss and consider approval of the Data Use Agreement between the Texas Health and Human Services Enterprise and Nueces County.
9. Discuss and consider approval of PropertyInfo statement of work (SOW) for Military Discharge (DD-214) Image Grouping, Indexing, and Verification Project.
1. Discuss and consider the acceptance of Amendment No. 3 to Grant No. F13AF00079 from U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service for the Fairgrounds and Upper Oso Drainage Control Phase II project, part of the Coastal Impact Assistance Program (CIAP) grant program.
2. Discuss and consider ratifying the submission of a grant application to the Texas Department of Emergency Management for the Hazard Mitigation Grant Program (HMGP) for FEMA-4223-DR.
1. Discuss and consider (1) the selection of International Consulting Engineers and (2) the approval of an Engineering Services Contract for the preparation of plans and construction inspection of the rehabilitation of County Road 40 (Texas Yes Blvd.), from U.S. Highway 77, east to the Robstown City Limits.
2. Discuss and consider approval of the plat for The Plains Unit 4 subdivision.
1. Discuss and consider termination of Security Services Agreement with AMTEX Security, Inc., effective immediately.
2. Discuss and consider authorizing advertisement for bids for contract Security Services for the Interior and Exterior of the Courthouse, the Juvenile Probation Facility, and the Keach Family Library.
1. Approve Budget Change Order No. 04 for Fiscal Year 2015-2016.
2. Approve Capital Projects Budget Change Order No. 55.
3. Approve Asset Forfeiture reports for FY 2015 for Nueces County District Attorney, Constable Pct. 3, and Constable Pct. 4.
4. Discuss and consider changing the exempt employee pay periods from 24 semi-monthly to 26 bi-weekly starting on January 15, 2016.
5. Present and discuss Sungard software for Applicant online and Employee online; and status on Executime implementation.
5. EXECUTIVE SESSION: PUBLIC NOTICE is given that the Commissioners Court may elect to go into an Executive Session anytime during the meeting to discuss matters listed on the Agenda, when authorized by the provisions of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. In the event the Commissioners Court elects to go into Executive Session regarding an agenda item, the section or sections of the Open Meetings Act authorizing the Executive Session will be publicly announced by the presiding officer. In accordance with the authority of the Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.076, 551.086, 551.087, the Commissioners Court will hold an Executive Session to consult with attorney(s) including matters related to litigation; deliberate regarding real property, prospective gift(s), personnel matters, including termination, county advisory bodies, security devices, and/or economic development negotiations and other matters that may be discussed in an Executive Session. Upon completion of the Executive Session, the Commissioners Court may in an open session take such action as appropriate on items discussed in an Executive Session.
6. BOARD APPOINTMENTS:
Dec 16, 2015 Commissioners Court - Regular