3. County Government Month in Nueces County, April 2014.
F. Present the following Certificate(s) of Recognition:
1. Roger Alexander, Department of Public Works, retiring after 22 years of service to Nueces County.
2. Ruben De Leon, Department of Public Works, retiring after 17 years of service to Nueces County.
2. PUBLIC COMMENT: This section provides the public the opportunity to address the Commissioners Court on any issues within its jurisdiction. The Commissioners Court may not take formal action on any requests made during the Public Comment period which ar
A. Authorize payment of bills - manual check registers dated March 1, 2014.
B. Authorize payment of bills - regular bill summaries dated February 21, 2014 B; February 28, 2014; March 7, 2014; and March 14, 2014.
C. Authorize payment of bills - special motions list dated March 19, 2014.
D. Authorize payment of bills - group health insurance claims and fees - TPA Check Register February 1, 2014 to February 28, 2014.
E. Approve the monthly revenue reports in accordance with LGC 114.044 - January 2014.
F. Approve personnel actions of a budgeted nature: a. Application Temporary List No. 352 b. Unfreeze List No. 682 c. Personnel Changes reports dated February 21, 2014; February 28, 2014; and March 7, 2014.
G. Accept the "Outside Agency" Report for FY 2012/2013 from Hispanic Women's Network of Texas.
H. Approve the "Outside Agency" FY 2013-2014 Contract for Hispanic Women's Network of Texas - $500.
I. Ratify the application procedure for appointment to the new position created for the Nueces County Library Advisory Board.
J. Authorize sole source purchase from Porta-John Industries, Inc. for two lavatory buildings for Inland Parks.
K. Authorize sole source purchase from Tyler Technology for credit/debit card payment services and related hardware and software.
L. Authorize sole source purchase from Recovery Healthcare Corporation for scram units used by the DWI court.
M. Authorize/Execute a contract with IFB No. 2946-13 Solid Waste Collection Service for Coastal Parks.
N. Authorize execution of a Renewal and Extension Agreement for Professional Services with Justice Benefits, Incorporated (JBI).
C. Nueces County Rural Rail Transportation District
D. South Texas Water Authority Advisory Board
Adjournment in Memory (upon request)
5. EXECUTIVE SESSION: PUBLIC NOTICE is given that the Commissioners Court may elect to go into an Executive Session anytime during the meeting to discuss matters listed on the Agenda, when authorized by the provisions of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 55
A. Consult with County Attorney lawsuit filed by Rose Crago v Jim Kaelin and David Crago; Cause 2014-DCV-0432-B, and related matters.