A. Authorize payment of bills - manual check registers dated September 10, 2013.
B. Authorize payment of bills - regular bill summaries dated August 30, 2013 B; September 6, 2013; and September 13, 2013.
C. Authorize payment of bills - group health insurance claims and fees: TPA check register August 1, 2013 to August 31, 2013.
D. Authorize payment of bills - special motions list dated September 18, 2013.
E. Approve the monthly revenue reports in accordance with LGC 114.044: July, 2013.
F. Approve personnel actions of a budgeted nature: a. Applications Temporary List No. 343 b. Frozen List No. 050 c. Unfreeze List No. 671 d. Personnel Changes reports dated August 30, 2013 and September 6, 2013.
G. Ratify a letter from ING Employee Benefits for RFP No. 2934-13 Aggregate and Specific Re-Insurance (Stop Loss) for the Nueces County Employee Self-Funded Group Health Program.
H. Ratify execution of the SAVNS Maintenance Grant Contract with the Office of the Attorney General and the Service Agreement Renewal Notice with Appriss in relation to automated victim notification services.
I. Ratify execution of Amendment #1 to Subrecipient Grant Agreement GLO Contract No. 13-050-000-6917 Coastal Management Program (CMP) Cycle 17 for the Upper Oso Watershed at LyondellBasell project.
J. Ratify execution of a grant award from the Texas Division of Emergency Management for the FY 2013 Emergency Management Performance Grant program.
K. Authorize/Execute one-year lease agreements for the following hangars at the Nueces County Airport: 1. M-1 Hangar - Greg Marsh; 2. M-3 Hangar - Parker Aeronautics (Rick Parker); 3. T-2 Hangar - Jay Hale; 4. T-3 Hangar - Col. Harry J. Peterson; 5.
L. Discuss and consider execution of an amendment to the Health Services Agreement with Naphcare, Inc., and the Nueces County Hospital District for medical services in the Nueces County Correctional Facilities.
M. Approve application procedure for appointment to the following Nueces County Advisory Boards: 1. Nueces County Animal Control; 2. Nueces County MHMR Community Center Board; 3. Nueces County Emergency Services District No. 2; 4. Nueces County Tax App
1. Discuss and consider execution of a grant contract with the Texas State Library and Archives Commission for the FY 2014 Texas Reads Grant Program.
2. Discuss and consider execution of a grant contract with the Texas State Library and Archives Commission for the FY 2014 Impact Grant Program.
3. Discuss and consider submission of a grant application to the Texas General Land Office for the Coastal Management Program (CMP) - Cycle 19.
4. Discuss and consider execution of a grant contract with the Texas Department of Transportation for the Routine Airport Maintenance Program.
5. Discuss and consider acceptance of a grant award from the Governor's Criminal Justice Division for the Juvenile Accountability Block Grant Program, also known as the Probation Rules Enforcement Program.
6. Discuss and consider execution of a resolution authorizing the submission of a grant application for the Texas Department of Agriculture, Texans Feeding Texans: Home Delivered Meal Grant Program; and execute a resolution in support of the City of Corp
7. Discuss and consider authorizing the submission of a grant application to the Texas Division of Emergency Management for the FY 2013 Pre-Disaster Mitigation Grant Program.
1. Approve Budget Change Order No. 23 for Fiscal Year 2012 - 2013.
2. Authorize and approve Monthly Financial Report for July, 2013.
Adjournment in Memory (upon request)
5. EXECUTIVE SESSION: PUBLIC NOTICE is given that the Commissioners Court may elect to go into an Executive Session anytime during the meeting to discuss matters listed on the Agenda, when authorized by the provisions of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 55