1. Nueces County's Gold Leadership Circle Award from the State Comptroller.
2. PUBLIC COMMENT: This section provides the public the opportunity to address the Commissioners Court on any issues within its jurisdiction. The Commissioners Court may not take formal action on any requests made during the Public Comment period which ar
A. Authorize payment of bills - manual check registers dated July 1, 2013.
B. Authorize payment of bills - regular bill summaries dated June 14, 2013 B; June 17, 2013; June 21, 2013; June 28, 2013; and July 5, 2013.
C. Authorize payment of Pcard purchases for the month of: May 2013.
D. Authorize payment of bills - special motions list dated July 9, 2013.
E. Approve the monthly revenue report in accordance with LGC 114.044 - April 2013.
F. Approve personnel actions of a budgeted nature: a. Application Temporary List No. 338 b. Frozen List No. 045 c. Unfreeze List No. 666 d. Personnel Changes reports dated June 14, 2013; June 21, 2013; and June 28, 2013.
G. Accept the "Diabetes Report" from Hispanic Women's Network of Texas (HWNT) for FY 2011-2012.
H. Accept the following "Outside Agency" Reports for FY 2011-2012: 1. Corpus Christi Police Officers' Association 2. Downtown Management District 3. Hispanic Women's Network of Texas 4. Spaulding for Children
I. Consider the following action on "Outside Agency" Contracts for FY 2012-2013: 1. Rescind contract with Al Amin Shrine Center approved by Commissioners Court April 30, 2013; approve revised contract with Al Amin Shrine Center. 2. Ap
J. Accept donation of a wooden book display from Kofile Preservation for the County Clerk’s Office.
K. Authorize retiring Narcotic K-9 (Jasmine) from the Sheriff’s office and remove her from inventory, Tag No. 61053.
L. Ratify a DIR Contract No. DIR-SDD-1951 and DIR-SDD-1014 purchase of 26 computers and software from Dell for the District Clerk’s Office.
M. Ratify a NJPA Contract No. 111309-CDW purchase of four (4) scanners from CDW-G for the District Clerk’s Office.
N. Ratify the issuing of a 2005 Ford E350 Econoline Van, County ID No. 57891 to the Sheriff’s Office.
O. Authorize issuing a 2005 Ford E350 Excursion, County ID No. 57929 to the Senior Community Services Department.
P. Authorize a TXMAS Contract No. 6-03FAC020 purchase for quarterly fire alarm inspections and maintenance service from FIRETROL Protection Systems for Public Works.
Q. Authorize Sole Source purchase of video streaming services of Commissioners Court meetings from Swagit Productions, LLC.
R. Authorize the purchase for county-wide HVAC Systems air filter replacement services for the period July 9, 2013 through July 8, 2014 from American Filtration Company for Public Works.
S. Authorize/Execute Amendment No. 1 to agreement with FasClampitt Paper Store for IFB No. 2909-12, Copy Paper, Computer Paper, NCR Paper and Envelopes.
T. Authorize/Execute Amendment No. 2 to RFP No. 2908-12 Nueces County Security Services for Courthouse, Juvenile Justice Center and Keach Family Library contract between Nueces County and Amtex Security, Inc.
1. Discuss and consider executing an amendment to original contract 2013-041393 with the Department of State Health Services (DSHS) providing for control and prevention of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD’s) and HIV/AIDS for an additional $2,908
2. Discuss and consider authorizing the Corpus Christi-Nueces County Public Health District to enter into an amended contract with the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) for the Texas Nurse-Family Partnership Program providing for a nurse-
3. Discuss and consider executing an amendment to contract between the Corpus Christi-Nueces County Public Health District and the Department of State Health Services (DSHS) relating to Public Health Emergency Preparedness; authorize Annette Rodriguez, M
1. Discuss and consider authorizing execution of Supplement No. 1 to Grant Agreement No. G13HN0007A with the Office of National Drug Control Policy for the High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area (HIDTA)/Texas Coastal Corridor Initiative.
1. Authorize the purchase of four poles with halide lights from Rabalais I & E Constructors for use along the roadway of the Hilltop Community Center.
2. Authorize renovations to Building 1 at the Hilltop Community Center from HydroEx.
3. Discuss and consider making a finding for the method of procurement (request for competitive bids) for the LyondellBasell Park Improvements – Phase 2 Site Improvements; and authorize the Purchasing Agent to publish a notice.
A. Consult with County Attorney regarding status of Cause No. 09-5990-C, San Patricio County, Texas v. Nueces County, Texas, and Nueces County Appraisal District, in the District Court of Nueces County, Texas, 94th Judicial District.