A. Authorize payment of bills - manual check registers dated June 11, 2013.
B. Authorize payment of bills - regular bill summaries dated May 24, 2013 B; May 31, 2013; June 7, 2013; and June 14, 2013.
C. Authorize payment of bills - group health insurance claims and fees - TPA check registers May 1 - 31, 2013.
D. Authorize payment of bills - special motions list dated June 19, 2013.
E. Authorize payment of Pcard purchases for the month of April, 2013.
F. Approve and accept donations (list attached) to the county in accordance with LGC 81.032.
G. Approve personnel actions of a budgeted nature: a. Application Temporary List No. 337 b. Frozen List No. 044 c. Unfreeze List No. 665 d. Personnel Changes reports dated May 24, 2013, May 31, 2013, and June 7, 2013.
H. Accept the following "Outside Agency" Reports for FY2011-2012: 1. Coastal Bend Wellness Foundation (formerly Coastal Bend Aids Foundation) 2. Corpus Christi Visitors Bureau 3. Port Aransas Chamber of Commerce 4. Refuge of Hope
I. Approve the following "Diabetes" Contract: 1. National Association for the Advancement of Colored People-$600.00
J. Approve the following "Outside Agency" Contracts for FY2012-2013: 1. American Red Cross Coastal Bend-Texas Chapter - $700 2. Amistad Community Health Center - $1,000 3. Coastal Bend Wellness Foundation - $600 4. Corpus Christi Visi
K. Designate the Tax Assessor-Collector as the official to calculate the tax rate, the rollback rate, and the notice-and-hearing limit, in accordance with Chapter 2 of the Texas Tax Code.
L. Approve Amendment No. 1 to Motor Vehicle License Point of Sale Sticker Lease with AN Corpus Christi T Imports, LP dba Champion Toyota.
M. Approve Amendment No. 2 to Motor Vehicle License Point of Sale Sticker Lease with Charlie Thomas Courtesy Ford, Ltd.
N. Accept an executed addendum by the Juvenile Board for a second 1-year extension of IFB No. 2855-10 Multisystemic Therapy Family Preservation Program Services contract with Liberty Resources.
O. Accept a donation from the General Land Office of two "Mobi-Mat RecPaths" valued at $8,000.
P. Approve the application procedure for appointment to the following Advisory Boards: a. Regional Health Awareness Board; b. Citizen's Advisory Board on Health & Welfare.
5. Discuss and consider execution of Interlocal Cooperation Agreement between the City of Corpus Christi, the Regional Transportation Authority, the County of Nueces, and the City of Driscoll for the Radio Communications System.
6. Discuss and consider execution of Interlocal Cooperation Agreement between the City of Corpus Christi, the County of Nueces, and the City of Driscoll for Consolidated Emergency Dispatch Center Services (MetroCom).
7. Discuss and consider adopting a resolution authorizing the County Judge to execute an agreement between the Texas Department of Transportation and Nueces County related to the County's contribution of Right of Way funding for improvements to FM 43 (We
8. Discuss and consider adopting a resolution authorizing the County Judge to execute an agreement between the Texas Department of Transportation and Nueces County related to the County's contribution of Right of Way Funding for improvements to FM 2444 (
1. Authorize execution of an Interlocal Agreement between Nueces County and the City of Corpus Christi for the purpose of the Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant Program FY2013 Local Solicitation Award.
1. Discuss/Award RFP No. 2926–13 Maintenance Services for Chillers.
2. Discuss/Award IFB No. 2927–13 Upper Oso Watershed Water Quality Improvement and Habitat Education Project.
3. Discuss/Award IFB No. 2929–13 Armored Car Service.
4. Discuss/Award IFB No. 2930–13 Motor Oil & Lubricants.
5. Discuss/Award IFB No. 2931-13 Aggregate Type B, Grade 3, LRA (Limestone Rock Asphalt).
6. Authorize TASB BuyBoard State Contract No. 358-10 purchase of a Chevrolet Silverado Truck from Caldwell County for Vector Control; a 2005 Ford truck will be traded-in.
7. Authorize the purchase of a metal storage building and a beam and slab foundation from ICE-International Consulting Engineers for the Hilltop Community Center.
8. Discuss and consider a proposal from Custom Food Group for vending machines in the Courthouse café area.
9. Discuss and consider authorizing TASB BuyBoard State Contract No. 358-10 purchase of a Tahoe from Caldwell County for the Office of Emergency Management.
10. Discuss and consider making a finding for the method of procurement of Group Term Life Insurance (Texas Local Government Code section 262.030 - Request for Proposals); authorize the Purchasing Agent to publish a notice; and adopt an order delegating