1. 30th year of TXU Energy Aid Program.* *the media and public are invited to attend a press conference at 10:30 a.m., outside the doors of the Commissioners Courtroom, 3rd floor, Nueces County Courthouse, 901 Leopard, Corpus Christi, Texas.
2. National Children's Mental Health Week - May 5 - 11, 2013.
3. "Law Day" in Nueces County - May 10, 2013.
4. Honoring Wilmerine Howard on her 99th Birthday.
A. Authorize payment of bills - manual check registers dated April 23, 2013.
B. Authorize payment of bills - regular bill summaries dated April 12, 2013B; April 15, 2013; April 19, 2013; and April 26, 2013.
C. Authorize payment of bills - special motions list dated April 30, 2013.
D. Authorize payment of Pcard purchases for the month of March 2013.
E. Approve Personnel Actions of a budgeted nature: a. Application Temporary List No. 334 b. Frozen List No. 041 c. Unfreeze List No. 662 d. Personnel Changes reports dated April 12, 2013 and April 19, 2013.
F. Accept the following "Outside Agency" Reports for FY2011-2012: 1. Corpus Christi Black Chamber of Commerce. 2. Gulf Coast Council of La Raza.
G. Approve the following actions on "Outside Agency" contracts: 1. Rescind contract with Al Amin Shrine Center approved by Commissioners Court March 27, 2013; approve revised contract. 2. Approve Corpus Christi Black Chamber of Commerce contr
I. Authorize/Execute Amendment No. 2 to agreement between Nueces County and Ergon Asphalt & Emulsions, Inc. extending the term of 12 months for IFB No. 2888-11 HFRS-2 Emulsified Asphalt.
1. Discuss and consider approval of a contract amendment between the Corpus Christi-Nueces County Public Health District and the Department of State Health Services (DSHS) providing for breast and cervical cancer screening; authorize Annette Rodriguez, M
1. Discuss and consider authorizing submission of a grant application to the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA) under the FY2013 State Criminal Alien Assistance Program (SCAAP) for reimbursement of costs related to incarcerating undocumented criminal ali
2. Ratify the submission of a grant project proposal to the Coastal Bend Council of Governments for the FY2013 State Homeland Security Program (SHSP).
1. Discuss and consider making a finding for the method of procurement (request for proposals) for a Primary Network Service, Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM), and Wellness program for the Nueces County Employee Self-Funded Group Health program; authori
A. Discuss status of Cause No. 2:12-CV-118, Edwin Gus Schneider v Jim Kaelin et al.
B. Discuss and consider status of Cause No. 09-5990-C, San Patricio County, Texas v. Nueces County, Texas and Nueces County Appraisal District, in the 94th Judicial District Court of Nueces County, Texas, and related matters.
C. Discuss and consider status of Civil Action No: 2:12-cv-45, Maria Angela Vasquez v Nueces County, Texas, in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas (Corpus Christi Division) and related matters.
D. Discuss and consider remedies of Nueces County against Barbara Jones DBA Rock n Roll Café, pursuant to Courthouse Coffee Shop Contract No. 20110257 RFP 2897-11, and related matters.