1. An Order permitting the temporary usage of County Road 40 from Robstown City Limits to County Road 1694 (Callicoatte Road) as requested by the Nueces County Junior Livestock Show for the purposes of having a 5 kilometer run.
A. Authorize payment of bills - manual check registers dated December 21, 2012.
B. Authorize payment of bills - regular bill summaries dated November 30, 2012; December 7, 2012; December 14, 2012; December 21, 2012; and December 28, 2012.
C. Authorize payment of bills - special motions list dated January 2, 2013.
D. Approve the monthly revenue reports in accordance with LGC 114.044 for October 2012.
E. Approve Personnel Actions of a budgeted nature: a. Application Temporary List No. 326 b. Frozen List No. 032 c. Unfreeze List No. 653 d. Personnel Changes Reports dated December 7, 2012; December 14, 2012; and December 21, 2012.
F. Reappoint the County Judge to the board of Reinvestment Zone No. 2, pursuant to Section 311.009(a) of the Texas Tax Code.
G. Authorize execution of a contract between Nueces County and the Corpus Christi Chamber of Commerce for the activities of the South Texas Military Facilities Task Force for the economic benefit of Nueces County and the surrounding areas.
H. Ratify the purchase of 100 LL aviation fuel in the amount of $30,319.94 from Avfuel Corporation.
I. Accept the award and executed agreement for RFP No. 2916-12 Food Management Program for Nueces County CSCD with Aramark Correctional Services, LLC, as approved by the Board of Judges.
J. Authorize execution of a contract for RFP No. 2912-12 Cafeteria Administration, including Premium Only Plan (POP) & Enrollment Services with Wage Work, Inc. and Aflac as submitted by Annie Castro.
K. Authorize/Execute Amendment No. 1 to RFP No. 2908-12 Nueces County Security Services for Courthouse, Juvenile Justice Center and Keach Family Library contract between Nueces County and Amtex Security, Inc.
L. Authorize/Execute Amendment No. 3 on the Agreement between Nueces County and Absolute Waste for Solid Waste Collection and Disposal Services (IFB No. 2784-08) for Coastal Parks.
M. Approve the application procedure for appointment to the following: 1. Nueces County Library Advisory Board.
1. Discuss/Award IFB No. 2920-12 Memorial Agricultural Center (Show Barn) Demolition Project.
2. Discuss and consider making a finding for the method of procurement (request for competitive bids) for Morgue Transport; and authorize the Purchasing Agent to publish a notice.
3. Authorize TASB BuyBoard State Contract No 358-10 purchase of a Chevrolet Silverado Truck from Caldwell for the Inland Parks.
4. Authorize lease-purchase agreement with Holt Texas, Ltd. for a Caterpillar Wheel Loader through the Texas Association of School Boards TASB (BuyBoard) to include, amendment No. 1, extended warranty and letter agreement; adopt a resolution approving do
1. Approve Budget Change Order No. 5 for Fiscal Year 2012-2013.
2. Accept and approve the Nueces County Quarterly Investment Reports for the quarters ending June 30, 2012 and September 30, 2012.
3. Discuss and consider authorizing creation and unfreezing of a roving court reporter position to be shared by the 347th District Court and the Magistrate/Drug/Jail Court department.
4. Discuss and consider the request that the Nueces County Commissioners Court authorize the creation of four part-time (20-25 hours each) Intermediate Clerk positions by deleting one full-time Intermediate Clerk (Pay Group 11) and one Senior Clerk II (P
5. Discuss and consider approving the Federal Equitable Sharing Agreement & Certification for Nueces County Sheriff's Office.
6. Discuss and consider approval of Chapter 59 Asset Forfeiture Reports from the District Attorney, 105th District, and the Nueces County Sheriff's Office.