A. Authorize payment of bills - manual check register dated July 31, 2012.
B. Authorize payment of bills - regular bill summaries dated July 20, 2012; July 27, 2012; and August 3, 2012.
C. Authorize payment of bills - group health insurance claims and fees, check register: July 16, 2012 to July 20, 2012.
D. Authorize payment of bills - special motions list dated August 8, 2012.
E. Approve the monthly revenue reports in accordance with LGC 114.044 - June 2012.
F. Approve the following "Outside Agency" Contract: 1. Nueces County CPS Community Partners Board - $1,000.
G. Ratify execution of two (2) Intergovernmental Agreements with U.S. Department of Justice, Marshals Service, related to the housing of Federal detainees in LCS Correction Services facilities located at 1) Coastal Bend Detention Center, 4909 FM 2826, Ro
H. Discuss and consider the acceptance of $148,306.00 in contributions to the Capital Project Fund 1915.
I. Execute Contract Addendum 3 for Group Term Life Insurance (RFP No.2817-09) with Fort Dearborn Life.
J. Ratify/approve execution of a Motor Vehicle License Point of Sale Sticker Lease Agreement amendment to document #20050177 with Bay Chevrolet-GEO, Inc., dba Allen Samuels, related to the issuance of title application/motor vehicle sales tax receipts, p
K. Ratify/approve execution of a Motor Vehicle License Point of Sale Sticker Lease Agreement amendment to document #20050188 with Coastal Motorcars, related to the issuance of title application/motor vehicle sales tax receipts, point of sale stickers and
L. Ratify/approve execution of a Motor Vehicle License Point of Sale Sticker Lease Agreement amendment to document #200600024 with Ed Hicks Nissan, LTD, related to the issuance of title application/motor vehicle sales tax receipts, point of sale stickers
1. Discuss and consider acceptance of a grant award from U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service for the Grants Administration Support Project, part of the Coastal Impact Assistance Program (CIAP) grant program.
2. Discuss and consider authorizing the submission of a grant application for the Texas Veterans Commission Fund, Veterans’ Assistance Grant Program.
2. Authorize A. Ortiz Construction & Paving Inc. to furnish all supervision, machinery, materials and labor necessary to pave, seal coat, and stripe the parking lot/areas and driveways at the Bishop Community Center.
3. Rescind the request to purchase a 2012 Toyota Tundra truck from Philpott Motors Ltd. and authorize TASB BuyBoard State Contract 358-10 purchase of a 2013 Police Interceptor SUV from Philpott Motors for the Sheriff’s office for the replacement of
4. Discuss and consider the purchase of a firearm by a retiring law enforcement officer and establish the amount for which the firearm may be purchased.
1. Approve Budget Change Order No. 20 for Fiscal Year 2011-2012.
2. Approve personnel actions of a budgeted nature: a. Application Temporary List No. 319 b. Frozen List No. 023 c. Unfreeze List No. 644 d. Personnel Changes reports dated July 20, 2012 and July 27, 2012.
3. Discuss and consider reclassification of one part time Licensed Vocational Nurse position to a full time position with benefits (H16, salary range is: low $26,254, mid $34,096, high $41,938).
4. Discuss and consider an increase of $50 in change fund for the Keach Family Library and a $25 change fund for the Bishop Branch Library.