1. CALL TO ORDER
D. SAFETY BRIEFING
1. Discuss and consider amended Work Authorization No. 8 related to Emergency Rental Assistance with Hagerty Consulting, providing for increase in the not to exceed amount and time extension; discuss and consider amended Hagerty Work Authorization No. 10 with Hagerty Consulting related to American Rescue Plan Support.
2. SPECIALLY SET ITEM AT 5:00 P.M. Discuss and consider adoption of Game Room Regulations in accordance with Chapter 234 of the Texas Local Government Code.
1. Approve Monthly Financial Report for the month of September 2021.
1. Discuss and consider selection of an applicant to fill the position of the Grants Administrator.
3. EXECUTIVE SESSION: PUBLIC NOTICE is given that the Commissioners Court may elect to go into an Executive Session anytime during the meeting to discuss matters listed anywhere on the Agenda, when authorized by the provisions of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. To the extent there has been a past practice of distinguishing items for public deliberation and those for executive session, the public is advised that the Court is departing from that practice, and reserves the right to discuss any listed agenda items in executive session when authorized by law to do so. In the event the Commissioners Court elects to go into Executive Session regarding an agenda item, the section or sections of the Open Meetings Act authorizing the Executive Session will be publicly announced by the presiding officer. In accordance with the authority of the Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.076, 551.086, 551.087, the Commissioners Court will hold an Executive Session to consult with attorney(s) including matters related to litigation; deliberate regarding real property, prospective gift(s), personnel matters, including termination, county advisory bodies, security devices, and/or economic development negotiations and other matters that may be discussed in an Executive Session. Upon completion of the Executive Session, the Commissioners Court may in an open session take such action as appropriate on items discussed in an Executive Session.
Apr 20, 2022 Commissioners Court - Regular