1. CALL TO ORDER
A. Pledge of Allegiance to the United States of America and Texas Flags.
B. County Judge will call roll, note date, time, and location of meeting, and certify a quorum is present.
1. January 5, 2022 January 12, 2022 January 14, 2022
1. Discuss and consider approval of the addition of Texas A&M - Corpus Christi and Del Mar College as Early Voting Locations for the March 1, 2022, Joint Primary Election.
2. Discuss and consider Mediated Settlement Agreement in Arbitration/Case No. 2:20-CV-00065; Nueces County vs. Certain Underwriters at Lloyds of London et al.; In the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas ; authorize the County Judge to execute settlement documents; and related matters.
3. Discuss and consider Jacobs Engineering's Opinion of Probable Cost to rebuild Bob Hall Pier in the same configuration as it was prior to Hurricane Hanna; discuss and consider additional design features/upgrades for Bob Hall Pier and funding source to cover those options.
3. EXECUTIVE SESSION: PUBLIC NOTICE is given that the Commissioners Court may elect to go into an Executive Session anytime during the meeting to discuss matters listed anywhere on the Agenda, when authorized by the provisions of the Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551 of the Texas Government Code. To the extent there has been a past practice of distinguishing items for public deliberation and those for executive session, the public is advised that the Court is departing from that practice, and reserves the right to discuss any listed agenda items in executive session when authorized by law to do so. In the event the Commissioners Court elects to go into Executive Session regarding an agenda item, the section or sections of the Open Meetings Act authorizing the Executive Session will be publicly announced by the presiding officer. In accordance with the authority of the Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes, Sections 551.071, 551.072, 551.073, 551.074, 551.0745, 551.076, 551.086, 551.087, the Commissioners Court will hold an Executive Session to consult with attorney(s) including matters related to litigation; deliberate regarding real property, prospective gift(s), personnel matters, including termination, county advisory bodies, security devices, and/or economic development negotiations and other matters that may be discussed in an Executive Session. Upon completion of the Executive Session, the Commissioners Court may in an open session take such action as appropriate on items discussed in an Executive Session.
Adjournment in Memory (upon request)
Jan 24, 2022 Commissioners Court - Special Meeting