1. CALL TO ORDER
A. County Judge calls for the Invocation.
B. Pledge of Allegiance to the United States of America and Texas Flags.
C. County Judge will call roll, note date, time, and location of meeting, and certify a quorum is present.
D. SAFETY BRIEFING
E. PUBLIC COMMENT: This section provides the public the opportunity to address the Commissioners Court on any issues within its jurisdiction. The Commissioners Court may not take formal action on any requests made during the Public Comment period which are not on the Agenda, but can refer such requests to County staff for review if appropriate.
F. Adopt the following Resolution(s), Proclamation(s), and/or Order(s):
2. CONSENT AGENDA: The following Agenda Items are of a routine nature, and the Commissioners Court has received supporting materials for consideration. All of these Agenda Items will be passed with one vote without being discussed separately, unless a member of the Commissioners Court or the public requests that a particular Agenda Item be discussed. If so, that Agenda Item will be pulled from the Consent Agenda and discussed as part of the regular Agenda at the appropriate time. One vote will approve the remaining items on the Consent Agenda.
1. Discuss and consider execution of agreement with Mako Contracting, LLC. for I.B. Magee Multipurpose Facility Repairs.
2. Discuss and consider approval of interlocal agreement with the Nueces County Hospital District, designating a portion of County CARES Act funding allocation.
3. Authorize/Ratify agreement between Nueces County – Corpus Christi Public Health District and Amistad Community Health Center for medical services and staffing related for the Nueces County Community Care Clinic related to treatment of COVID-19 positive patients; Authorize Health District Director to execute agreement; rescind prior approval of October 7, 2020.
4. Approve Second Amendment to SubLease Agreement with Christus Spohn Health System and the Nueces County for use of Spohn Memorial parking lot and portions of Physician's Plaza West building.
5. Authorize purchase of plexiglass for the Courts of Nueces County for purposes of public safety related to COVID-19.
6. Ratify purchase of Jail Technology for purposes of public safety related to COVID-19.
1. Authorize BuyBoard Contract No 631-20 cooperative purchase with Protech Mechanical, Inc for the installation of 122 GPS Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization System Units for the Nueces County Courthouse and Jail.
1. Discuss and consider approval of order granting an exemption under Section 262.024(2) under Texas Local Government Code; approve purchase and/or agreement to perform plumbing work at the Nueces County Jail.
1. Approve Asset Forfeiture report for FY 2020 for Nueces County District Attorney Department.
Adjournment in Memory (upon request)
Nov 20, 2020 Commissioners Court - Special Meeting